WTT 1 Green Orc mask (In the spirit of 1 Red Paper Clip) @ Falloon Evil Mage Skelly

amonseti

Grandmaster
500 Iron Ingots for
hu5b1l.png
Wisp statuette

Wisp statuette is now the offer .

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i totally need a wisp statuette. I will trade you 8 yards of besotted MOTM cloth from january for the statue.
I'll be on WBB on my character Strandedness

amonseti

Grandmaster
The trades will continue until My goal is met ..
* also this is intended to be for fun to see how far trading up can actually go ..

amonseti

Grandmaster
One mans junks is another mans treasure !! .. Who wants a Wisp statuette . Make me an offer . Its a sexy wisp statuette and makes sexy wisp sounds when locked down in your home !

amonseti

Grandmaster
thanks for the offers guys but looking to go forward with the wisp statuette , trading it for logs or ingots would be a step back..
So the Wisp Statuette is still up for grabs ..

Keep those offers coming in , what ever other junk you might have just taking up space may be enough to make the wisp part of your collection .. Shoot me an offer . There is no such thing as a bad offer here .

amonseti

Grandmaster
are orc masks hard to find or something? i got plenty unless i am just being a supernoob here...
No not at all .. Take a look at this story here > http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.ca/2010/08/red-paperclip-story.html
It is a true story that happened in the real world where a guy managed to trade up starting with a single red paper clip until he traded for a house.

So , Just for fun I thought Id try that here, rather then spending my forum time looking for flame wars .
Totally trying to be as transparent as I can . and already have made some strides going from an orc mask which may have a value of around 250gp to now currently a wisp statuette worth around 30k gp .

I dont really expect to get a 30x30 for it lets be honest .. but you just never know .. like I said one mans junk ... This thread will just keep going until
A: I achieve my goal of a 30x30 ...
B: I retire from UOF
C: I Kick the bucket IRL ..

So TLDR version . Its just for shits and giggles .