WTT 1 Green Orc mask (In the spirit of 1 Red Paper Clip) @ Falloon Evil Mage Skelly

asics

Grandmaster
Just a single item or multiple items too? Like a Blessed robe and a double sash and charcoal sandals would be a valid offer?

amonseti

Grandmaster
Just a single item or multiple items too? Like a Blessed robe and a double sash and charcoal sandals would be a valid offer?
yes any offer could be accepted does not need to be just 1 for 1 .. but the items I end up with will be as a set for the next trade .. IE i won't for example keep a hat and then trade the other bits off.

amonseti

Grandmaster
i wasn't trolling, just send me a PM noobie. why assume I'm trolling??
It Surprises me that you wonder why I assume . Indeed I have my hesitations .
But if your serious then let me know here . This thread is intended to be completely transparent , other wise it loses its purpose, so id rather not do trades via PM's .
wtf-baby-looks-at-camera.jpg

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i am serious. I did let you know that here. All that's left is for you to make a plan to meet with me via PMs. holla as soon as you got them pullups pulled up

amonseti

Grandmaster
i am serious. I did let you know that here. All that's left is for you to make a plan to meet with me via PMs. holla as soon as you got them pullups pulled up

Okay ? well I would certainly accept that offer , id be dumb not to .. so yes wisp statuette for 8 besotted cloth is accepted pending trade completion .
If the trade completes then 8 besotted cloth would be the next item up

amonseti

Grandmaster
Okay ? well I would certainly accept that offer , id be dumb not to .. so yes wisp statuette for 8 besotted cloth is accepted pending trade completion .
If the trade completes then 8 besotted cloth would be the next item up
Well as I suspected , trade never happened . 10 min kept turning into an hour that turned into 10min and again another hour blah blah..

Wisp statuette Still up for trade . sorry about the thread being trolled folks .

wreckognize

Grandmaster
its no troll man just because we're having a hard time meeting up because you keep taking off. just wait at the bank for 5 mins and the deal will happen. is it that hard??

Swayze

Grandmaster
If you guys can't come up with a time and place to trade, how about I meet up with you guys and I can help this trade for you two?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
You know, I tried to do this fellow a nice favor. Does he ever say thank you? No. Go ahead and take a look at the PM swayze, since it's well within your ability to read players PMs as a moderator. You will see not once does this guy give a simple thanks for the gesture.

I've decided to withdraw my kind offer for the wisp statue, which I actually do need for my house beside the moonglow telescope. Thank you gentlemen and good day.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Wisp statuette still up for trade , shoot me any offer .
it makes cools wispy sounds when locked down..