A TheFallen suggestion: No more stat loss

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Really.... People will learn where the reds are coming from? /sighs no they won't. They don't now.

Your change would actually cause more harm to the server then perma stat loss would. How many times do people have to say they're sick of dungeons you cant recall into?

Any drastic change promotes reds banding together further. Your change doesn't stop that and increases how many stealth pks there will be.

None of these changes will stop zergs. It's been said over and over and over. The blue guilds need to band together and work together,but they cant and wont.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Of course blues will learn which way Reds are coming from because now they would come from the same direction most of the time. This takes away the major threat of stat so Reds won't have to band together as much. Also who wants to run 10 Reds to the bottom of a dungeon to kill one bard? This would promote Blues fighting Reds as now they can actually try to catch them.

The newbie Blues will always die that will never change because there will always be the bads that want to pick on them. The difference being with this rules set they will come to the entrance to res and if they see just once a group of blue jumping a red they will see a light at the end and want to get to the point they can be a part of that. To keep new players they need hope.

Brady#1

Apprentice
I think we should leave it the way it is. Maybe a few tweaks but not much. If there was a reason or a benifit or just plan old fun to play an anti pk that would be a great solution and bring the balance we all want. As of right now everyone wants to be red and pk and these so called blues and pvmers are just that they dont have pvp templates or even close to it so its not an easy task plus being organized and rdy to fight reds is tough were not grouped ready to cross heal nothing.

If we had people in groups hunting reds it would be great. Give the reds something to fear and give them a little risk which = fun just like the pvmer needs reds cause it makes the game fun. Keeps you on edge.

I dont know how but im sure people can come up with something to make people want to run blues hunting reds which lets face it you dont have to look for long to see some or even a large group of them which would make a good battle.

p.s. I heard something about power allieing with eqms. I think that would be great atleast for a little while. Just to run these little **** suckers off our server $.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Everyone wants to be red? There are 3 guilds who play red:

1. EQMS
2. POWER
3. PCH

Of these, EQMS is always in the no cut looking to fight PVPers. POWER rolls through dungeons but usually in 2-3 man groups. PCH is rarely seen on their reds except for RDAs.

Its hilarious to see people crying about the "PK" problem when PKs make up 10% of the server.

Meanwhile blue griefers are everywhere, killing pets, luring spawn, taking counts and staying blue etc.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Everyone wants to be red? There are 3 guilds who play red:

1. EQMS
2. POWER
3. PCH

Of these, EQMS is always in the no cut looking to fight PVPers. POWER rolls through dungeons but usually in 2-3 man groups. PCH is rarely seen on their reds except for RDAs.

Its hilarious to see people crying about the "PK" problem when PKs make up 10% of the server.

Meanwhile blue griefers are everywhere, killing pets, luring spawn, taking counts and staying blue etc.

why u giving them facts? obviously everyone is red - LAWL. I was PVMing some yesterdy and the only time I got PKed was when that douchebag svensk gated in his dexxer nd I didnt have pots nor wrestling.

Brady#1

Apprentice
Theres also alot of solo reds rolling around. There are alot of reds glut and in large groups. I do see a balance issue but even that doesnt rly bother me. I just think it would be cool for people to want to fight the reds cause alot of these blues dont. You come down looking for a fight right?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
All EQMS wants is PVP, it sucks that it has to have stat loss associated with it if we lose(and yes, everyone will eventually die in a PVP game) but stat loss is something we accept in our effort to provide PVP for UOF.

Brady#1

Apprentice
You can give me math and slice it up anyway you want. Go on ur blue and ull see a red in 10 minutes do a champ ur almost guaranteed to get raided at the end but all that doesnt bother me. Like i said i think it would be nice to see some blues coming down looking for reds

Brady#1

Apprentice
I dont have all the answers but 1 idea would be taking away stat losd i am a big fan of that. Id rather see everyone be orange in factions fighting so the fight continues

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I dunno, I havent farmed much but EQMS pretty much only checks dungeons when theres no PVP in the no cut or faction/IDOC action.

When we do, we check:

shame 5
deceit 5
destard
and the MOTM dungeon.

Theres legit 100s of spots to farm that we dont bother going to.... find one of those.

As for champs, we've done several champs from start to finish and no one has fucked with us, maybe because they know if they tried, we will actually fight back unlike most blue guilds/alliances who panic at the first sign of some PVP.

Brady#1

Apprentice
I did see on another server they have sonething called paladins and if you die bye one then you go stat. That would give a reason right there to have an anti pk guild. No stat loss dieing by anyone but a paladin. But still id rather see people playing there reds as an alt not there main toon. Id like to see some huge faction fights and base defending

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I did see on another server they have sonething called paladins and if you die bye one then you go stat. That would give a reason right there to have an anti pk guild. No stat loss dieing by anyone but a paladin. But still id rather see people playing there reds as an alt not there main toon. Id like to see some huge faction fights and base defending

EQMS plays faction reds because we literally want the most PVP possible... we want to be able to kill anyone we see, red, blue, gray, orange. How a large group of newbs who are providing constant PVP gets complained about so much on a UO shard is beyond me.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
EQMS rolled through despise with at least 8 reds and killed my naked meta dexer while training... just yesterday bro. :)

its the MOTM dungeon and after sitting in the no cut for 15mins and no one coming to fight us we went to dungeons looking to create a fight there.

What was your name? Did you get ressed?

Belge

Grandmaster
its the MOTM dungeon and after sitting in the no cut for 15mins and no one coming to fight us we went to dungeons looking to create a fight there.

What was your name? Did you get ressed?
im just bugging :) probably the most eventful thing that happened while endless grinding :)

my char is a rare wombat :)

Brady#1

Apprentice
gluttony let me tell you something. Most people do not have an issue with eqms or how they opperate. Its the other red guilds. As in $. That are just complete **** sucks with no class no honor. And shit talk shit talk shit talk immature little fucks. Iv been on the opposite end of eqms many times and I personally have no issue. Thats the way the gane should be played. In the other guilds other reds that are seriously ruining it and destroying the game

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
$'s problem isnt that they play reds, its that they play blues to grief people with little to no consequence. EQMS doesnt grief, sure we PK, but we normally res, dont dry loot newbs etc.

Griefing and people who play to grief like its an OSI shard in 1998 are doing a major disservice to the freeshard theyre on. Thanfully I think staff finally realizes this and is implementing penalties for blue griefing that will turn them red if they choose to be scum.

Brady#1

Apprentice
Theres a certian way togo about things and do shit and to a certain extent cause it is a free shard and probably the last time to play ultima online atleast like this with a population like we have. We want to build the population up not bring it down. $? Thats exatly what they do they harrass like you have no idea its just ridiculous. Eqms? Ya i see them grief on blues but they get bored of it after about 10 mins and its no where near the same kind of grief.

Eqms power are fantastic for the server people dont quit cause of them. $ on the other doesnt get it and never will i dont even think they care. I hate the game they play and i hate the way they talk and talk and talk. Bobby? You sound like the biggiest douche bag iv ever seen you must be 12 years old.

People dont mind fighting or getting raided at a champ spawn and losing everything thats not the issue at all. Atleast i hope not cause thats very noob and a big part of the reason the game is fun.

Its people like $ and there endless grief and humiliation and shit talk. They harrass harrass and harrass some more. Im not talking about champs.

A person being on the other side with a differant perspective iv seen alot of people just straight up quit the game cause there just so sick of the annoying kiddy bullshit.

I honostly think there ultimate goal is to make people rage and just quit. If anyone thinks thats a good thing in any way ur an idiot. Reds need blues. Blues need reds. The server does not need $ at all or people like that. More people are leaving than staying or coming in cause of players like this. Theres griefing and then theres griefing like they do it and its always there and never ends

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
With the new changes coming if you wanna be a dick and grief, you will have to be a red. If you cant handle being a red, then you wont be able to grief.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Theres a certian way togo about things and do shit and to a certain extent cause it is a free shard and probably the last time to play ultima online atleast like this with a population like we have. We want to build the population up not bring it down. $? Thats exatly what they do they harrass like you have no idea its just ridiculous. Eqms? Ya i see them grief on blues but they get bored of it after about 10 mins and its no where near the same kind of grief.

Eqms power are fantastic for the server people dont quit cause of them. $ on the other doesnt get it and never will i dont even think they care. I hate the game they play and i hate the way they talk and talk and talk. Bobby? You sound like the biggiest douche bag iv ever seen you must be 12 years old.

People dont mind fighting or getting raided at a champ spawn and losing everything thats not the issue at all. Atleast i hope not cause thats very noob and a big part of the reason the game is fun.

Its people like $ and there endless grief and humiliation and shit talk. They harrass harrass and harrass some more. Im not talking about champs.

A person being on the other side with a differant perspective iv seen alot of people just straight up quit the game cause there just so sick of the annoying kiddy bullshit.

I honostly think there ultimate goal is to make people rage and just quit. If anyone thinks thats a good thing in any way ur an idiot. Reds need blues. Blues need reds. The server does not need $ at all or people like that. More people are leaving than staying or coming in cause of players like this. Theres griefing and then theres griefing like they do it and its always there and never ends

TYPICAL eqms/ $ victim propaganda .......

Recently , i have seen all these new forum accounts making post all INDIRECTLY bashing $ . I guess @Glutts must really be affected with all recent whitewash defeats .

Finally , and yes we do shit talk but ONLY to players who shit talk ............... So if u cant handle our shit talk , don start it with us !

lawl !