Adding consensual PVP to Invasion Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Good to know you're the authority on what PVP is and what PVP isnt.... never knew PVP should only beplaying an alchy dexxer.

Anyway -- please keep this thread on topic as improving events only goes to benefit everyone.

I don't know bro, but the last fight we had a few days ago, i was on a mage and you died 4v2:

4vs2_Glut_dead.png

In-fact you were so scared that not only did you die with double numbers, you even bought a blue knowing you'd die and get statlossed, i mean who plays blues in 2016 @GluttonySDS ?

Killing MaddP over and over again gets old...

Why not attack him solo? i mean after all, he is a pvm orientated player.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Pic shows you on a dexxer... not sure youre on about m8 -- please stick to the topic.

i'm not wendy whoppers - this was on another thread, which you of course ignored and went back to 10v1ing bards.

I'm the mage in blue (hosed your chick) - you know the guy who finished you off with that final ebolt when you decided that running 4v2 was a better option than x healing.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
i'm not wendy whoppers - this was on another thread, which you of course ignored and went back to 10v1ing bards.

I'm the mage in blue (hosed your chick) - you know the guy who finished you off with that final ebolt when you decided that running 4v2 was a better option than x healing.

hahaha

@GluttonySDS selective memory at work again !

typical DodgeQMS member !

DodgeQMS members get beaten so often that they have developed the selective reading / memory illness !

LAWL !

Malkraven

Grandmaster
please just everyone agree with @GluttonySDS and his ******** buddy @BEN! if you dont he may call you salty and affected and we wouldnt want that!!!!!!!

i mean cmon why bother we have the 90% of the people on this server saying the same thing

1. EQQMS loses every fight even when they have dbl numbers ( they get lucky kills with 10+ ebolts on occasion but ben doesnt log on till 2am so he pretends this isnt true) ( even thou there is recordings and screenshots)

2. EQQMS dodges everyone, gluttony personaly dodged Fattsons challange, Messrembs challange and last night he accepted a duel with @diminished said meet in 15 mins and vanished for 4 hrs..... (after calling diminished a *****) <LAWL

3. Ben the * has a point about the duel rankings. oh no wait thats cos they hide in duel pits recently and duel each other cos they have been forced out of the no cut zone in peak times and wait till 2am before they log on... ( and still lose every tournie when the real duelers come out to play) ( Sadfaf and few others are good at alcy duels but even he tolds us the other day " im leaving EQQMS cos im sick of playing with scrubs"

SO PLEASE for the sake of EQQMS(dodgeQMS) even thou 90% of the other guilds on the server disagree with him just agree so we dont get called " salty " by a handfull of complete fucktards.......

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
#SHUTDOWN

PS: @NC-17 still hasn't replied to my PM from about 3 weeks ago that I sent him after he called me a ***** and said that I should 1v1 him.. smh..

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Summary: $ and POWER are afraid of fighting over event objectives against EQMS and would rather cry on the forums about how EQMS can not be stopped and ruins PVP instead of finding out ways to beat EQMS.

Oh well -- #affected

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
p.s.

Its hard to tell who is more #affected in this thread as the tears of POWER have really been streaming hard af recently... Im thinking of making a collage of the 20+ times POWER has cried about EQMS ruining PVP just the past week.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Summary: $ and POWER are afraid of fighting over event objectives against EQMS and would rather cry on the forums about how EQMS can not be stopped and ruins PVP instead of finding out ways to beat EQMS.

Oh well -- #affected

ring ring, *****

it's your mommy on the phone

K A Z

Grandmaster
p.s.

Its hard to tell who is more #affected in this thread as the tears of POWER have really been streaming hard af recently... Im thinking of making a collage of the 20+ times POWER has cried about EQMS ruining PVP just the past week.

aren't you the one who wrote me a PM saying that youre sad that ive turned out to be an obnoxious kind person? (not quite your words, but hell)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Hey -- if you guys are too scared to fight EQMS over objectives, no worries... stick to the dungeons running from teleporter to teleporter hoping those bandies kick in.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Hey -- if you guys are too scared to fight EQMS over objectives, no worries... stick to the dungeons running from teleporter to teleporter hoping those bandies kick in.

like when we took the sparkles straight to britain farms and slaughtered you nerds 3v7?

Status
Not open for further replies.