|Any chance?

Cinder

Master
No busted I'm just tiered of arguing giving more to the most easy mode class in thus game

"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"
"All guard me"

How is this hard? No I'm sorry but you have easy mode with 1 drawback you need to suck it up some
Until you play a tamer with Pets and invest the time and energy that it takes to make one versus a mage or a dexer please don't continue your argument..

Did you know the main pet killers are the blues who are tamers? Do you know why? Because they are griefing other tamers at the highest lvl.. THEY know how bad it is to take a death hit on a pet. For this .. They should be a red.

If pets did not take such hard hits on their skills then, the griefing blues would not be near as interested in taking them down. Oh and I would one v/s one with my pet against any other tamer with a pet.. Just not several at one time !! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Grizard

Adept
Can we get a GM to help weigh in on the potential to have a 15 minute skill reduction for a meta that dies? This is similar to Dexer timeout on the Talisman and Fighting in Factions.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Can we get a GM to help weigh in on the potential to have a 15 minute skill reduction for a meta that dies? This is similar to Dexer timeout on the Talisman and Fighting in Factions.

Did u know if that actually happen , players would actually go all out to kill even more pets ?

I CAN promise you the end result is going to be worst ....................

Grizard

Adept
Well, if someone pk'd my pet, and it went into time out, i'd escape on my guy and call in help. This is the same as if a red attacks me.

Worst case I would pet ball it back and either go back to fight or move on. I wouldn't have a busted pet.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Well, if someone pk'd my pet, and it went into time out, i'd escape on my guy and call in help. This is the same as if a red attacks me.

Worst case I would pet ball it back and either go back to fight or move on. I wouldn't have a busted pet.

Well i agree with you actually .

But this thread was started because of players killing tamers pets , so why cant these players do what you would have done ? :)

Lexington

Grandmaster
Well i agree with you actually .

But this thread was started because of players killing tamers pets , so why cant these players do what you would have done ? :)

Damn you for making me reply to this thread again! :p

They can.... nothing is stopping them from fighting back or calling in help. The issue is that there is only one real looser no matter what the outcome. Give the attacking grey and or red player the same perma statloss and then we have an even playing field.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Damn you for making me reply to this thread again! :p

They can.... nothing is stopping them from fighting back or calling in help. The issue is that there is only one real looser no matter what the outcome. Give the attacking grey and or red player the same perma statloss and then we have an even playing field.

yes i agree with you ......

BUT .........its a catch 21 here .

the griefing is going to get worst ..............

in my professional griefing experience , it will end up worst not for me but my victim .................. less player will bring their tamers to do champ spawns anymore etc .

cheers !

Pandone

Grandmaster

in my professional griefing experience , it will end up worst not for me but my victim .................. less player will bring their tamers to do champ spawns anymore etc .

cheers !

gray pets get skill loss and 15 min relics timeout
blue pets get 5 min relics loss and 0.1 maybe
+
not pvm statloss. pets have to be finished by someone's pets or char

Lexington

Grandmaster

cheers !

You might be right but at least the innocent (or not?) tamer doesn't get hit with a huge TIME penalty.. cause that's really what's happening.

Grizard

Adept
Can we at least get a message in red that says So and So is attacking your pet in red like when players attack you? So i know who is being an ass.

It is EvilHY normally who is greifing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazenby

Adept
All this being said, why don't they just remove stat loss from killing a blue pet. Do the staff read these posts and reply, or do you have to message them directly? Because this is 10 pages long and 100% valid point why the mistake they made should be fixed, and not even a single message from a dev? The old post I saw the staff just said

"Why anyone would complain about this is beyond us."

But it seems many people have complained in the last year. Maybe time to fix it? Just getting my taming to upper 80s...if it wasn't for this stat loss I would have just donated and bought scrolls...but seems that I keep hearing post after post about blues griefing pets...and it is an explot of something you guys added "so people would treat pets better" and not just zerg them...so this fixes it?

How is it better for someone to get griefed 10 times in a day while TRYING to enjoy the game and hunt...its better than someone at a champ letting pet die? Big fucking deal. Dual boxing pvp, banned now and no longer allowed. Why anyone would complain/nerf the game about this is beyond me. Just fix the stat loss when your pet is ganked, simple solution. Whats the hold up?

Streets

Grandmaster
How is it better for someone to get griefed 10 times in a day while TRYING to enjoy the game and hunt...its better than someone at a champ letting pet die? Big fucking deal. Dual boxing pvp, banned now and no longer allowed. Why anyone would complain/nerf the game about this is beyond me. Just fix the stat loss when your pet is ganked, simple solution. Whats the hold up?

Because players get killed and griefing multiple times a day even if they are not a tammer.. it UO! It's not an easy game your gonna die alot, tour gonna loose alot, its part of the game for everyone.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Because players get killed and griefing multiple times a day even if they are not a tammer.. it UO! It's not an easy game your gonna die alot, tour gonna loose alot, its part of the game for everyone.

We need to give you statloss every time you die :p

Streets

Grandmaster
We need to give you statloss every time you die :p

OK first off its your pet that gets stat loss not the tamer secondly we (everyone else but tamers) loose all weapons armor regs etc. Secondly we loose time because we have to find a way to resuply..

Next your primary attack (pet) is yours forever, its not like dexer can "bind" their weapons and not loose them or mages don't "bond" their regs.

There has to be drawbacks. I sorry it's not popular and I understand frustration but it is not something that tamers deal with solely. We all have negatives.

Lexington

Grandmaster
OK first off its your pet that gets stat loss not the tamer secondly we (everyone else but tamers) loose all weapons armor regs etc. Secondly we loose time because we have to find a way to resuply..

Next your primary attack (pet) is yours forever, its not like dexer can "bind" their weapons and not loose them or mages don't "bond" their regs.

There has to be drawbacks. I sorry it's not popular and I understand frustration but it is not something that tamers deal with solely. We all have negatives.

I'm all for consequences, always have been, but it needs to be balanced... this is not balanced!