Architectural Digest - EXCLUSIVE - inside the castle of the Great 'white' Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

drasked

Grandmaster
Don't worry he is still here just using his 4th or 5th forum account

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have been wondering this for a while and this seems like the perfect thread to ask.

What is your problem with Al Pacino?

Tim1982

Apprentice
Seems POWER members have been dropping quickly for some reason.

Kinda odd if you ask me.

bromista gets some type of special treatment here obviously, 3 power members banned for the same things hes doing but hes still here posting??? seems VERY odd... doesnt send a good message to returning players, might just take my guild to where players are ALL equally treated with fairness

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
bromista gets some type of special treatment here obviously, 3 power members banned for the same things hes doing but hes still here posting??? seems VERY odd... doesnt send a good message to returning players, might just take my guild to where players are ALL equally treated with fairness

POWER is known for their IRL attacks on the forums -- staff isnt tolerating it anymore. If your guild wants to go somewhere else so they can use IRL attacks, peace.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
damn its like staff is fed up with the endless irl attacks, take a hint tho

rip tyler

rip captun

didnt you get a week ban for same shit? and tbh i dont think either where banned for RL comments but being negative toward shane/UOF.

Buy a Bro a Pizza?

Messremb

Grandmaster
Like the bans even matter, you got banned And are still here and irc

But seriously you using the "if so and so isn't banned I won't play here" approach?

You do realize how big of a ***** that makes you. I guess that's the only thing big about you.

Derwolf

Grandmaster

put your money where your mouth is and do it

until then keep QQin your tears are delicious

Tim1982

Apprentice
nobodys using any tactics, its just about all players being held accountable on the same level, dont try and twist and promote something thats not being said, clearly even after 8-10 months you STILL are #affected having the best mare in game BOATED away from you as well as your massive guilds unable to accomplish what 4-5 people in POWER can #butthurt

quit making yourself "LOOK" good to staff when clearly your not doing shit for the server health, dont see you bringing anybody back who hasn't logged in for years, I see the 2 biggest ***** guilds ruining the shard crying and complaining non stop because they lack brain...POWER to defeat a smaller group of UO GODS

tongue twist whatever/however you want it to sound but its just principle dont ban me for shit that others are getting away with, but once i do it oooooooooooooooooo he crossed the line!!! BAN, lol get your ingame feelings away from forum posts thanks :)

Messremb

Grandmaster
nobodys using any tactics, its just about all players being held accountable on the same level, dont try and twist and promote something thats not being said, clearly even after 8-10 months you STILL are #affected having the best mare in game BOATED away from you as well as your massive guilds unable to accomplish what 4-5 people in POWER can #butthurt

quit making yourself "LOOK" good to staff when clearly your not doing shit for the server health, dont see you bringing anybody back who hasn't logged in for years, I see the 2 biggest ***** guilds ruining the shard crying and complaining non stop because they lack brain...POWER to defeat a smaller group of UO GODS

tongue twist whatever/however you want it to sound but its just principle dont ban me for shit that others are getting away with, but once i do it oooooooooooooooooo he crossed the line!!! BAN, lol get your ingame feelings away from forum posts thanks :)
Still talking about some shitty mare from 2 years ago just cause I never once got upset about it.

Awe muffin...

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

you don't even know why people were banned and you're going on about people being treated unfairly

if it's so egregious to you then fuck off you dumb kind person

"seems VERY odd" that you can't wait to start fabricating shit to give you an excuse to complain

Tim1982

Apprentice
im in the same guild so, instead of speaking on shit you know nothing about stay inside your tram charcoal castle and stfu, you know nothing of this and just a dick rider just like bromista, messremb and everyone else trying to rid the shard of your competition

Tim1982

Apprentice
these tram kids got raped so much the first 2 years of the shard, they think they got balls now joining EQMS/WERKT

they have kids in their guild on staff and think they run shit now lmfao

Messremb

Grandmaster
I'm not in either of those guilds, thanks babythoven for proving you know as much as jon snow.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I am the most special boy you ever met.

I drive all the kiddies wild.

Take your guild and GTFO but drop this fucking woe is me bullshit on your way out the door it's sad man.

Status
Not open for further replies.