Architectural Digest - EXCLUSIVE - inside the castle of the Great 'white' Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
im in the same guild so, instead of speaking on shit you know nothing about stay inside your tram charcoal castle and stfu, you know nothing of this and just a dick rider just like bromista, messremb and everyone else trying to rid the shard of your competition
Damn @Karl Sagan give me ur stuff before you blow your brains out pls no way you can recover from that trashing

Psyc420

Master
im in the same guild so, instead of speaking on shit you know nothing about stay inside your tram charcoal castle and stfu, you know nothing of this and just a dick rider just like bromista, messremb and everyone else trying to rid the shard of your competition
these tram kids got raped so much the first 2 years of the shard, they think they got balls now joining EQMS/WERKT

they have kids in their guild on staff and think they run shit now lmfao
B0rskbOIMAA1nEV.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
When's power getting a staff member in our guild? ( ͡° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °)

Well folken gets them to do reverts and give u guys hacked chars and stuff right idk what more u want

wait when did u come back midget

Messremb

Grandmaster
we just went from talking about the cum covered wizard to finding out you Karl and I are cum covered wizards as well.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Weren't all of you pretty consistently talking shit about Tyler's tattoos?
Seems like a rl attack to me.. But who cares, right Tim?

nothing says unemployed like a neck tattoo

i'm sure he hears this a lot

"thank you for your application but we are not hiring right now"

Wheres EBFS? [e laugh
Maybe they couldnt compete with your large player pool and gave up on mass recruiting. I dont think many people can campaign the way you do as it seems to be a full time gig and many people dont care enough or have the time for such a commitment to a video game. However, they shouldnt have pretended they could or would.

That being said, I understand the fun being part of a large community of friends so dont really blame you guys for that. Just hope you know the more you recruit and zerg 6v1 the less likely the people you compete against will want to keep playing. Whether or not you think that's on you is irrelevant to the actual results. It's just the way it is.

♡♥

Caso

Grandmaster
Wheres EBFS? [e laugh
No one besides eqms can devote 18 hours everyday to ultima. Unfortunately zerging solo players 10vs1 just creates more of a toxic community.

Captun is my IRL brother. He wasn't banned for a personal attack and I'd say his posts were no worse than Bromista. He was an avid statue collector and constantly contributed to selling threads - as I do. He also posted many threads in the suggestion thread. Literally monster of the month was along the lines of things he posted for years. Just because POWER may pk and own your hunting parties, doesn't make them bad people. Eqms are way worse for the shard, they zerg all players 10vs1 18 hours a day. At least power does it solo so you have a chance to fight back or recall.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
No one besides eqms can devote 18 hours everyday to ultima. Unfortunately zerging solo players 10vs1 just creates more of a toxic community.

Captun is my IRL brother. He wasn't banned for a personal attack and I'd say his posts were no worse than Bromista. He was an avid statue collector and constantly contributed to selling threads - as I do. He also posted many threads in the suggestion thread. Literally monster of the month was along the lines of things he posted for years. Just because POWER may pk and own your hunting parties, doesn't make them bad people. Eqms are way worse for the shard, they zerg all players 10vs1 18 hours a day. At least power does it solo so you have a chance to fight back or recall.

But but but... This is what they call PVP... Surely, we need PVP on this server.... /sarcasm off *Yes I had to type the sarcasm part because lately, I have been taken way too seriously with some of my posts.. **Your skill has increased from 99.9 to 100 in Grandmaster sarcasm... [e sigh**

Status
Not open for further replies.