BIG Fucking Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I am not so much spazzing over being pk'd, more so over the fact that my pets keep getting jumped on. I'm just sick of the people pk'ing my pet. I have lost 22 points just on my resist alone in the past 4 days because of people greifing. It's not fun to run a tamer anymore unless your level 7 with bad ass relics. And now Criminals can gate hop as they please and its no harm done for them. They go gray for 120 seconds and then back to blue to do it again. PK'ing me is one thing, I can get over that. But i can not get over farming and training my pet for hours only to have hours of work wiped away in 30 seconds because some little dick rape victim decides they want to take out their real life frustrations on people minding their own business in the game. I think it's funny that the people on here talking shit on my post are either A: The people I'm complaining about, or B: People that aren't training meta's. It's easy to sit back and run your mouth when you THINK your untouchable. LOL Cowards.

This thread is for you :}

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/any-chance.65427/

Dellan

Grandmaster
This sounds like a reason why Garriot came with trammel.. No wonder if he had 1000s of people like this guy yelling on his GMs. That's also the reason why SotA will be huge disappointment...

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
15 years ago I always thought that the griefers and pks were people who were being bullied in school and I guess that made it seem normal. I find it a little more disturbing now because I assume the griefers and pks are people in their late 20s to mid 30s.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
15 years ago I always thought that the griefers and pks were people who were being bullied in school and I guess that made it seem normal. I find it a little more disturbing now because I assume the griefers and pks are people in their late 20s to mid 30s.
Its the GTA generation man, we are messed up in the head. I blame Obama......and China.....I love lamp.

God.RG

Grandmaster
i was pretty wasted last night when i read/replied to this.. came to check my comp and busted out laughing when i saw this. try explaining why you're laughing at the fact that "some kind person wants trammel on this wizard game i play when no one is around" to the girl you brought home.

Cack

Grandmaster
tumblr_inline_ng4laz7MEG1qcqpir.jpg

Streets

Grandmaster
I am not so much spazzing over being pk'd, more so over the fact that my pets keep getting jumped on. I'm just sick of the people pk'ing my pet. I have lost 22 points just on my resist alone in the past 4 days because of people greifing. It's not fun to run a tamer anymore unless your level 7 with bad ass relics. And now Criminals can gate hop as they please and its no harm done for them. They go gray for 120 seconds and then back to blue to do it again. PK'ing me is one thing, I can get over that. But i can not get over farming and training my pet for hours only to have hours of work wiped away in 30 seconds because some little dick rape victim decides they want to take out their real life frustrations on people minding their own business in the game. I think it's funny that the people on here talking shit on my post are either A: The people I'm complaining about, or B: People that aren't training meta's. It's easy to sit back and run your mouth when you THINK your untouchable. LOL Cowards.

That's the game you don't have to equip your pets with armor or weapons there has to be something to loose also its not griefing you are dealing with each and everyone of us deal with the game us what 20 years old there us alot if info on this game

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Dear Admins,

Get the fuck off your asses and grow some nuts. Stop being all buddy buddy with the cocksuckers on the server just because they shove money in your pockets. People are leaving your server left and right because of all the pk'ing that goes on and you refuse to do anything about it. W.T.F is your issue? No one want's to play on a server where they spend hours farming, or even worse, training their pets, just to have a few **** suckers that think 4v1 is fair and kill you and your pets. Suggestion 1: Take the donor's dicks out of your mouth, i.e. : POWER, EQMS, $(Does it still exist? xD), and be fair to all player's rather than allowing things to continue because the players that don't need money anymore find it more enjoyable to be what is equivalent to a virtual bully than to actually play the game. Suggestion 2a: Put a restriction on how many times a player can be pk'd by the same player within a given time period. Suggestion 2b: Add a timer upon death. Limit how frequently you can be pk'd. Suggestion 3: If your so concerned that it would take away from the game to limit how often people can be pk'd then restrict where these pk restrictions are set in place, for example, Champs = 15 minute NO PK. Maybe, Dungeons = 10 Minute NO PK. Everywhere else = Free PK.
I don't care if you have to give people 10 minutes of young status. Just so long as the people that put in all the time and hard work at champs are not robbed at the last minute by faggots. Give people time to go get their pets that were ass fucked by the Jew's that have no life and are letting their ugly ass children starve because all of their money is spent lining your pockets. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GREIFING OR YOU'LL LOSE MORE MONEY THAN THESE FUCK TARDS ARE GIVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://oldschool.runescape.com/

Just don't go into the wilderness or you may be attacked.

Best of luck!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Well, see everyone...
This is why i do donations one by one, manually.
I know exactly who donates and who does not.
I can tell you by fact, that PK's and PvPers donate the absolute smallest amount. It's been like this since day one.
They are also usually the most vocal across the server, and community (forums, in mirc etc), well including also that they usually are the ones who get banned the most.

That's not me blowing smoke up everyones asses, these are FACTS.
This is why you can probably understand, from a business point of view, why OSI now introduced TRAMMEL (When i figured this out it blew my mind actually).

So going off as if we are ignoring problems because of money is absolutely untrue. We honestly just believe in a good balance and that until we get multiple of the same complaints on a regular basis about a system, we don't change it because if we did we would be swapping systems left right and center as everyone has different play styles, and most people truly believe their playstyle is how it "should be". (I also was like this as a player)

If the PK problem gets too huge (which actually it is getting there really) we will deal with it by giving PK's more harsher penalties.

I give this post a 3 for constructive problem solving, and a 8.4 for hilarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.