Brit crafting area FIXit or DELit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywize

Expert
Derwolf, praying on the weak in an area designed for crafting skills? Now thats not even something a clown finds funny. haha you said "just no"? of course you dont want to see it change, because your the fruit flute causing all the problems. this has nothing to do with lag at the docks, so stop trying to twist the conversation. but do keep acting like your cool and people care about your opinion, that i find kinda funny considering this is all because of you and your butt lover who must have his mouth full at the moment since he has not posted anything in a while.

Tantreghan, I'm not asking for a trammy server you moron, learn how to read correctly.

Girana, the slayer market is already watered down. whats a few more drops?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Derwolf, praying on the weak in an area designed for crafting skills? Now thats not even something a clown finds funny. haha you said "just no"? of course you dont want to see it change, because your the fruit flute causing all the problems. this has nothing to do with lag at the docks, so stop trying to twist the conversation. but do keep acting like your cool and people care about your opinion, that i find kinda funny considering this is all because of you and your butt lover who must have his mouth full at the moment since he has not posted anything in a while.

Tantreghan, I'm not asking for a trammy server you moron, learn how to read correctly.

lol i repeat, i have never griefed the crafting area. I'm guilty for being a "fruit flute" tho

Tantreghan

Grandmaster

Excuse me? I'll pretend you didn't say that.

However if you cannot use your brain power to actually understand that this is not a trammy server, then I suppose you will be lost. we don't need trammy things everywhere because you can't defend yourself or protect your property. So basically you are indeed asking for a trammy server. If you don't want people stealing from you then goto a tram server.

What's next? Dungeons where pks can't hurt you, champs thieves can't attend? Mines where miners are safe from all?

I don't play a thief, but I do have a couple crafters and I think all is good. Risk vs reward. If you don't like it, your playing the wrong game.

Other crafters here have already said they like it just fine. So go ahead and insult and call people names because they disagree with you. It just makes you look more childish and you will not be taken serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilike

Grandmaster
I used to craft there all the time, made an entire house full of slayers, and I died zero times. Had a thief or two steal less than 100 ingots, and some random crap. Never any of my weps.

Don't afk and you're fine. It's really that simple. I didn't even use hiding.

Sent from my SM-G900P
Get good clown, or leave.

/thread

Sent from my SM-G900P

Pennywize

Expert
Excuse me? I'll pretend you didn't say that.

However if you cannot use your brain power to actually understand that this is not a trammy server, then I suppose you will be lost. we don't need trammy things everywhere because you can't defend yourself or protect your property. So basically you are indeed asking for a trammy server. If you don't want people stealing from you then goto a tram server.

What's next? Dungeons where pks can't hurt you, champs thieves can't attend? Mines where miners are safe from all?

I don't play a thief, but I do have a couple crafters and I think all is good. Risk vs reward. If you don't like it, your playing the wrong game.

Other crafters here have already said they like it just fine. So go ahead and insult and call people names because they disagree with you. It just makes you look more childish and you will not be taken serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are all excellent ideas you can expect to see on the next roll out. however, you still have comprehension issues.

halygon

Grandmaster
Is their any plan of action to fix the brit crafting area? Ive seen people getting robbed and pkd left and right. Im sure alot of people will agree with me when i say its severly broken, and special thanks for the two asshats who are doing every bit of greifing and theifing. Consider this a petition for the gms to kickit in high gear and actually do something about it. I will not go there until its fixed. What a waste of money, skills, and overall game play this area has become.

shane, here are a few ideas for improvement: (finish making it like ipy aka uoac)

*make it a non combat zone:
if you dont already know, its very easy to pk anyone in any town due to exploit within the game coding. Simply drag their bar and walk far enough away until the life bar greys out. Now take one step towards them until it re appears blue. Now your ready to exploit pk in town. Dont worry you wont get banned for doing this. Ive paged a gm multiple times for this issue and the same violator has never been banned.

*make a crafting area in every town
If you made a crafting area in every town it would force the theives and greifers to constantly move around. Basically a crafter could stand half a chance to be left alone because their are now twelve different areas not just one...

*give it a banker npc
This is just common sense. no detailed explination is really necessary.

This was a half ass attempt to adopt and implement cool things from other servers. Same exact scenerio with titles and conquests. All im asking is if your gonna do it, do it right or dont do it at all. the way the crafting area is currently setup benfits theifs and griefers NOT CRAFTERS! And btw those two asshats are wreckognize and evil acid on uo forums.
Non Combat Zone - Not going to happen. The benefits of the crafting area are too great to have no risk.

Crafting Area in Every Town - This might have worked in the hayday of UO (late 90s - early 2000s), but there is not enough population to have a need for this. We want players to actually see and interact with other players.

Give it a banker NPC - Again, we cannot take the risk out of the area as the benefits are too great.

Lol, hardly blown up in my face. I have seen you two pk multiple people and their mounts in town, especially in the bca... yet the game masters sit by idle and do nothing about it. The real question is, How much donating does it take to get that kinda treatment?
I think the staff is transparent enough for most people to know that we do not show favoritism to donators or non-donators.

--------------------

I personally have been crafting in the Brit Crafting area since mid 2013 - that's a pretty damn long time. I have seen thieves, pks, other crafters, etc all show up at one point or other. I have spent many a hour there crafting wares for other players or to fill my vendors.

I have never been PKed there - ever. I have been attacked and had things stolen. 90% of the issue can be resolved by just being prepared and not being afk. If you are afk anywhere in UO, you can almost always be messed with in some way. Thieves will steal - sometimes get away cleanly. There have been many times that a thief would steal a crafted item off me successfully. I know he stole it, but I am too lazy to grab a pvp character, so I let him go.

Overall, while I respect your ideas and suggestions, I think your entire approach and verbiage is completely disrespectful to staff and other players. While others may not know your alt accounts, the staff and I do.

/Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.