Cap on number of guild members

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
It started out being a decent discussion, despite the differences in opinions.

Really cause this was the second post on the thread.....

Disagree. The B rate players need to have a way to be competitive too.

Besides, the novelty has worn off for some and will wear off for the rest too eventually and they will fade back to obcscurity. No big deal.

That is starting out being a decent discussion? Please explain

Last edited by a moderator:

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Gimp..take a break from the game man. Just go for a walk or something.

I didn't bash your guild. I spoke about those who bash you just as much as you all bragging about EQMS nonstop.

My role as staff is a moderator on the forum. I also have opinions and entitled to those. I run one of the largest guilds and have played this game 5 days after launch. I will post on something I feel strongly about despite your opinions. However, I try to do so with respect and maybe some humor while you've decided to go on a rampage boardering being nasty and questioning my entire worth of a human because I suggested maybe stop posting on every thread someone makes about EQMS because perhaps then it would die down a bit.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
I am hardly rampaging like you think I am. More reaction to things like this

It started out being a decent discussion, despite the differences in opinions.

Really cause this was the second post on the thread.....

Disagree. The B rate players need to have a way to be competitive too.

Besides, the novelty has worn off for some and will wear off for the rest too eventually and they will fade back to obcscurity. No big deal.

That is starting out being a decent discussion? Please explain

I didn't bash your guild. I spoke about those who bash you just as much as you all bragging about EQMS nonstop.

No offense Glutt but I am so freaking sick of hearing about EQMS. I also asked for it to stay on topic but instead it turns into a "Why EQMS rules/sucks" thread. So..I'm going to rant a bit and imagine me pointing the "mother finger" at several of you.

1. Glutt...for the love of god eat some salt peter and control your damn E-peen. Not every thread or suggestions is made because of you or your guild or made for you to turn into a recruitment post. Get over this notion that this game is only about PVP. Never was meant to be, never will be. Without the other "trash nonpvping guilds" you have no one to PK, no one running champs because we all know PK guilds only raid and steal to finish and never actually do them from start to finish.

2. Brom..I love you. But get off EQMS's epeen for five seconds and stop posting to everything he says just to troll. Because by doing that, you are helping to grow the E-peen.

3. GimpCent...get off his e-peen as well. We get it. You love him. You love the guild. But it's getting a little embarassing now. I'm sure Glutt can fight his own battles..at least on the forum. (BOOOM...sorry..couldn't resist)

4. We all play this game and we all want this shard to succeed. I cannot begin to tell you how many people talk about how this ongoing everyone hates EQMS crap on the forums is getting old. Keep the pvping in the game and talk about it in the PVP forum if you must but come on..not every thread should turn into this crap. It's enough and I'm pretty sure I spreak for a good portion of this community.

THAT BEING SAID!

I challenge all of you a game of Bomberman! Then we shall see who the real champions of UOF are! Unfortunately, there is no way to set teams at this time though so maybe something can be done about that.

Really because majority of your post was about two EQ/MS members. Do I really need to count words?

Does you saying Brom "I love you count"?

You are wrong, and if you need me to count words I can.

I don't like you putting half truths in your posts repeatly reminds me too much like Fox News

Last edited by a moderator:

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
We can continue this in PM if you're so inclined to continue the rage. I said what many people feel but don't say because they're afraid of being flamed.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
We can continue this in PM if you're so inclined to continue the rage. I said what many people feel but don't say because they're afraid of being flamed.

You said we shouldnt say anything when people flame us

You didnt correct anyone else, you told the one other person you called out you love him in your first words...

I did private message you right after your post, you didnt respond.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm hard not to love tbh. And no that's not some Wreckognize delusional bs.

I wonder if you actually believe what you say, Gimp, or if you're just another Glutt with a different flavor. I prefer his brand of self-aggrandization to your veiled threats though. Not very tactful, certainly not going to get you anywhere. Either you love this place for what it is (the best free server there is to offer) or you don't. Getting called out by a forum mod impacting whether or not you choose to donate?

Laughable.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
I'm hard not to love tbh. And no that's not some Wreckognize delusional bs.

I wonder if you actually believe what you say, Gimp, or if you're just another Glutt with a different flavor. I prefer his brand of self-aggrandization to your veiled threats though. Not very tactful, certainly not going to get you anywhere. Either you love this place for what it is (the best free server there is to offer) or you don't. Getting called out by a forum mod impacting whether or not you choose to donate?

Laughable.

Yeah its sort of my money I can spend it how I want. In light of this yeah there is other things that I value more right now

Status
Not open for further replies.