Cap on number of guild members

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
My forum PvP is stronger than any EQMS members in-game PvP and that's fuckin' sad.

Really, I would beg to differ my friend. In terms of forum warrioring, I been at the top of my game for a decade......

EQ/MS will meet you anywhere you choose to hide with pleasure. Are you friend or foe for future reference?

Newport-cigarettes-basket-ball.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonny26

Master
Looking at the comments surrounding eqms and the current group pk dominance they hold, I think maybe the answer simply lies in every pvp guild on the server declaring war on them. That way, forget my idea of caps on guild numbers and cull the population of eqms. Just a thought. No offence glutt, tbh I am sure u would take to the challenge and want the action. Just a thought.

Would help me out at idocs on my stealth thief, lol!

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Looking at the comments surrounding eqms and the current group pk dominance they hold, I think maybe the answer simply lies in every pvp guild on the server declaring war on them. That way, forget my idea of caps on guild numbers and cull the population of eqms. Just a thought. No offence glutt, tbh I am sure u would take to the challenge and want the action. Just a thought.

Would help me out at idocs on my stealth thief, lol!

Be like the French revolution all over again, neither of us want that bloody mess.

Peasants honestly just need to learn their place if you ask me. Just because this is online doesn't mean you don't still have nobles. Accept our just rule, revolting like this poster said will just lead to more EQ/MS coming honestly. Many soldiers remain in waiting, give them a reason to play, please do it.

Sadly such peasant aillances are a meer fantasy due to education issues and emotional unstability within other guilds as a general norm. They won't be able to get along long enough to do any real damage to us.

Kael

Master
Limiting guild sizes would definitely not be in the spirit of Ultima Online. Plus it would just result in larger alliances.

Experience

Grandmaster
If you limit the amount of people in guilds and alliances it's not going to solve the problem. The whole point in the limitation of characters/accounts on UOF is to help people join forces and work as a community to accomplish things. The goal behind allowing alliances is to bring guilds together so they can amass numbers to compete with large guilds. if you expect on 1 theif to raid an idoc, you are quite mistaken. I can personally garuntee EQMS is not present at EVERY idoc. If you are a non-pvper, you should lower your standands to non-pvp worthy idoc's. Not suggest smaller guilds

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
No offense Glutt but I am so freaking sick of hearing about EQMS. I also asked for it to stay on topic but instead it turns into a "Why EQMS rules/sucks" thread. So..I'm going to rant a bit and imagine me pointing the "mother finger" at several of you.

1. Glutt...for the love of god eat some salt peter and control your damn E-peen. Not every thread or suggestions is made because of you or your guild or made for you to turn into a recruitment post. Get over this notion that this game is only about PVP. Never was meant to be, never will be. Without the other "trash nonpvping guilds" you have no one to PK, no one running champs because we all know PK guilds only raid and steal to finish and never actually do them from start to finish.

2. Brom..I love you. But get off EQMS's epeen for five seconds and stop posting to everything he says just to troll. Because by doing that, you are helping to grow the E-peen.

3. GimpCent...get off his e-peen as well. We get it. You love him. You love the guild. But it's getting a little embarassing now. I'm sure Glutt can fight his own battles..at least on the forum. (BOOOM...sorry..couldn't resist)

4. We all play this game and we all want this shard to succeed. I cannot begin to tell you how many people talk about how this ongoing everyone hates EQMS crap on the forums is getting old. Keep the pvping in the game and talk about it in the PVP forum if you must but come on..not every thread should turn into this crap. It's enough and I'm pretty sure I spreak for a good portion of this community.

THAT BEING SAID!

I challenge all of you a game of Bomberman! Then we shall see who the real champions of UOF are! Unfortunately, there is no way to set teams at this time though so maybe something can be done about that.

Bromista

Grandmaster
But...but...I like fondling e-peens! I wanna see how big it can get before the erection is lost as quickly as it became engorged :p

Seriously though, dead serious note here. It is a shame to see not only damage done by poor gaming etiquette, but the self-aggrandizement that comes with.

Cutting down on glutt and his mess of a guild does two things: makes people lol because it's truth, and inflates the ego of EQMS baddies. It's strange, but it's pretty obvious what is happening and what is going to happen. Hollow victories are hollow. Feeding their egos is going to create a major major void when the thrill is gone.

Emotional highs and lows are fun, that's what UO is all about :)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
No offense Glutt but I am so freaking sick of hearing about EQMS. I also asked for it to stay on topic but instead it turns into a "Why EQMS rules/sucks" thread. So..I'm going to rant a bit and imagine me pointing the "mother finger" at several of you.

1. Glutt...for the love of god eat some salt peter and control your damn E-peen. Not every thread or suggestions is made because of you or your guild or made for you to turn into a recruitment post. Get over this notion that this game is only about PVP. Never was meant to be, never will be. Without the other "trash nonpvping guilds" you have no one to PK, no one running champs because we all know PK guilds only raid and steal to finish and never actually do them from start to finish.

2. Brom..I love you. But get off EQMS's epeen for five seconds and stop posting to everything he says just to troll. Because by doing that, you are helping to grow the E-peen.

3. GimpCent...get off his e-peen as well. We get it. You love him. You love the guild. But it's getting a little embarassing now. I'm sure Glutt can fight his own battles..at least on the forum. (BOOOM...sorry..couldn't resist)

4. We all play this game and we all want this shard to succeed. I cannot begin to tell you how many people talk about how this ongoing everyone hates EQMS crap on the forums is getting old. Keep the pvping in the game and talk about it in the PVP forum if you must but come on..not every thread should turn into this crap. It's enough and I'm pretty sure I spreak for a good portion of this community.

THAT BEING SAID!

I challenge all of you a game of Bomberman! Then we shall see who the real champions of UOF are! Unfortunately, there is no way to set teams at this time though so maybe something can be done about that.

Are you some kind of epeen expert? Please pm me I think me epeen is broke and I need help fixing it :/

PS keep doin u glutt

PPS this thread was about EQMS lol

GimpCent

Grandmaster

THAT BEING SAID!

Skye if you are so sick of hearing about EQ/MS maybe you sit back and realize its not us talking about EQ/MS as much as its us just defending ourselves from shit talkers who you clearly can't control as mod but I can as normal poster.

You allow threads like this go on for pages
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/interview-with-gluttony-of-eqms.58806/page-4#post-421977

Yet if it was your guild you would have had it locked right away.

If you are so sick of hearing about EQ/MS maybe do your job so I don't have too. Hows that for a idea?

If you go back to the first post of this whole thread you will see our name called out.

my main gripe is when it comes to idocs. What I have noticed recently is that one guild in particular (eqms- sorry guys) seems to swarm in droves at every, and I mean every single idoc.

Shit talking began the second post

Disagree. The B rate players need to have a way to be competitive too.

So you are calling us out for defending ourselves, fuck you. You just lost Shane my donation by being ignorant

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/what-is-the-best-way-to-convert-donation-coins-into-gold.61210/

Ill use guild funds instead, but note I was going to donate for the Kasa. So I think that would of been 3,000? so your congrats on your 3,000 dollar post.

God.RG

Grandmaster

THAT BEING SAID!

LOL WRECKED BY THE RP MOM HAHAHAHHAHAA

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Gimp, the interview thread remained because Glutt himself thought it was funny and did not once ask to take it down.
I can assure you, there's been many thread about my guild and I have never locked nor deleted any of them because that would a conflct of interest. (Unless done in the Guild forum to which I have that right). If another Mod did, is because they felt it broke a rule. If Glutt finds the interview offensive he's had a lot of time to say so. He can pm me or report the thread as you have done.

Mentioning EQMS is not a problem. It's when the threads become all about them and I am also referring to the people who bash EQMS which I'm pretty sure I mentioned in that post. If you want to run the biggest pk guild and do what you do, as Karl says, then you need to expect there's going to be those who don't like it. Defending yourself for being what your guild is about seems counterproductive.

However, it also doesn't need to be a recruitment thread made in every thread either.

Is my post off topic? Yes. Because this thread, like 90 percent of those started for whatever reason, had already gone off topic and that was my point. It started out being a decent discussion, despite the differences in opinions. And turned into the same old ongoing love/hate affair from both sides.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Gimp, the interview thread remained because Glutt himself thought it was funny and did not once ask to take it down.
I can assure you, there's been many thread about my guild and I have never locked nor deleted any of them because that would a conflct of interest. (Unless done in the Guild forum to which I have that right). If another Mod did, is because they felt it broke a rule. If Glutt finds the interview offensive he's had a lot of time to say so. He can pm me or report the thread as you have done.

Mentioning EQMS is not a problem. It's when the threads become all about them and I am also referring to the people who bash EQMS which I'm pretty sure I mentioned in that post. If you want to run the biggest pk guild and do what you do, as Karl says, then you need to expect there's going to be those who don't like it. Defending yourself for being what your guild is about seems counterproductive.

However, it also doesn't need to be a recruitment thread made in every thread either.

Is my post off topic? Yes. Because this thread, like 90 percent of those started for whatever reason, had already gone off topic and that was my point. It started out being a decent discussion, despite the differences in opinions. And turned into the same old ongoing love/hate affair from both sides.

The thread remaining isn't up to Gluttony. Its about the guild. I find it funny myself, that isnt the point. Having remain just fuels further trolls.

You have to know this? It goes against the very thing you are sick of. I just wanted to see if you would remove it more than anything.

It is one example of many times.... yet you ***** at us for defending ourselves from your forum scum :) including those in your guild

Being staff, if you had a problem maybe you should of private messaged us? Maybe? I mean it seems pretty unprofessional and it seems to go against the very thing you seem to be sick of. I have private messaged you in the past. Its not hard but yet you just join in with more shit posts . Where ever have I attacked you?

Trolling and bullshit aside for the time being.
:
I just want to say how impressed I am with your own demeanor in general. You strike me as someone very smart, kind, and emotional stable which is rare traits to find alone in anyone.

But it was praising you because I thought you were fair and unbiased.

Clearly I was wrong and clearly you don't know what a private message is...

f you want to run the biggest pk guild and do what you do, as Karl says, then you need to expect there's going to be those who don't like it.

Really no shit, so its okay for everyone else to run their mouths but us?

I expect a reply, maybe you can get Vince over to come and talk shit for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.