Champ Spawns

Psukh

Firstly, yes I'm probably a bit butthurt. Yes I'm aware that this is "how the game works". Yes I am aware I am about to be trolled; I wouldn't waste your time though because I will be ignoring it.

I'm relatively new to champ spawns having done about 6 of them. On one occasion I've got something, purely by chance though as the guild ducked out half way through the spawn and other pugs came to finish the job. I got a 105 peacemaking scroll. I was lucky to get that because the second I received it and tried to leave I had 3 people of one guild try to gank me. Fortunately I got away.

So we did three champ spawns today as a guild. On all 3 of them we had reds turn up to either bait the boss or try to wipe us. On one occasion a guildee got a 110 provo scroll which was promptly stolen by someone who turned up with a guild of reds to wipe us just as the boss spawned. I left with nothing. As is becoming habit I actually leave with less than I initially went with. I like champ spawns but they're really pointless when a guild does all the work and reds roll in to clean up or take the boss.

Discuss.

I would suggest that the scoreboard remains as it is and the highest scorers have their rewards delivered to their bank box, even if they are dead or otherwise unable to receive the reward.

I mean think of it like this. If a champ spawn is pve and for rewards, what is the point in it as a game mechanic if red opportunist guilds end up with those rewards.

troll away.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
k but seriously this has been discussed over and over. you're not gonna change anything so i wouldn't waste your time. this was a key feature of UO before trammel. it's not going away. get more friends or learn how to defend yourselves better.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
TBA guild?

My first sugestion would be make an attempt to fight back. none of you X heal each other or even stay with each other onscreen you just scatter in diff directions and die 1 by 1. you have more than enuff people to mount a half decent defence you just lack any sort of organization.

while all the time silly santa is trying to recall in and hide to get 1 measly powerscroll.

Thanatos108

Neophyte
Firstly, yes I'm probably a bit butthurt. Yes I'm aware that this is "how the game works". Yes I am aware I am about to be trolled; I wouldn't waste your time though because I will be ignoring it.

I'm relatively new to champ spawns having done about 6 of them. On one occasion I've got something, purely by chance though as the guild ducked out half way through the spawn and other pugs came to finish the job. I got a 105 peacemaking scroll. I was lucky to get that because the second I received it and tried to leave I had 3 people of one guild try to gank me. Fortunately I got away.

So we did three champ spawns today as a guild. On all 3 of them we had reds turn up to either bait the boss or try to wipe us. On one occasion a guildee got a 110 provo scroll which was promptly stolen by someone who turned up with a guild of reds to wipe us just as the boss spawned. I left with nothing. As is becoming habit I actually leave with less than I initially went with. I like champ spawns but they're really pointless when a guild does all the work and reds roll in to clean up or take the boss.

Discuss.

I would suggest that the scoreboard remains as it is and the highest scorers have their rewards delivered to their bank box, even if they are dead or otherwise unable to receive the reward.

I mean think of it like this. If a champ spawn is pve and for rewards, what is the point in it as a game mechanic if red opportunist guilds end up with those rewards.

troll away.

No way that attitude will ruin this server.

drasked

Grandmaster

Champ spawns are endgame content with endgame rewards and of course... endgame risks.

I do feel bad when i see these small groups of people trying to do champ spawns on non-tamers in the off hours and get rolled by reds, its like some cruel national geographic shit when the lions go in.

PM me if you need some advice against thieves.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I would suggest that all ress ank will be deleted in champ spawn.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk