Change pet bonding.

Messremb

Grandmaster
No.... no tamer has ever died to any PK, and never can, because the are invincible..... LOL

Malcate, I think your dexer should be killable by my crafter with only 75 magery and no other fighting skills. because of this I think when fighting my crafter, due to your advantage, you should be dropped to one hit point, and capped there, so al I need to do to win is use magic arrow. ;)

Messremb

Grandmaster
Dude, if tamers are that invincible, then they don't need any pet summoning balls. Indeed, I saw some pets were trapped by reds in shard.

Cheers~

Sorry, I guess you missed the sarcasm in my previous statement. tamers die all the time, and most reds know how to fight them.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I'd love to see charges for the pet summoning ball being a goldsink item rather than a donation item.. there's some guys who literally get their dragons and shit back just SECONDS after one has lured em out of the screen. Something is really wrong if it happens like this. Summoning Balls should be a tool to get your rare ride back or your well trained 7x dragon. Not a tool to fucking get your newly bond drakes back and your bonded horse just because youve stacked up on ridiculous cheap summoning charges.