Community Fundraiser: GOAL REACHED!

Sir.

Grandmaster
fL2kUcb.png

OUR GOAL HAS BEEN MET! FUNDRAISER CLOSED!
THANK YOU ALL WHO DONATED!
YOUR NAMES WILL BE ETCHED IN THE WALLS OF THESE HALLS FOREVER!!

BACKERS:
@Yu the Sorceress
@pacrsfan (on behalf of Trinsic!)
@Bobby123
@SirLothar
@Borrik Korisson
@Salsa (Thanks for closing the gap Salsa! [e yell )
Special thanks to @Ariakan99 for donating a bag of invuln plate and heaters/kites to our PvM army! Huzzah!)

Thank YOU Guys!!

Hail and well met, citizens of UOForever!
(aka Britannia aka Sosaria!)

The Knight's Guild has recently been granted a fortress to use as their RPvP HQ against the Orcs for large scale siege battles and we need YOUR help building it! Why you and not the Orcs or ourselves? Well, frankly it's a 30x30 plot and we're lookin at 1,203,00gp to build these walls, but MAINLY because we want to make this fortress OPEN to the PUBLIC 24/7!! We want to share this gift from the staff with everybody (because everybody love everybody) and challenge all to try to siege us! As long as you can hold it, it's yours! Containers inside will be open to EVERYONE! Use them freely at your own risk! If you can guard it, you can store it! There will be NO banning here!

Not only that, but we will be using this giant arena fortress for PRIVATE large scale battles between guilds who might want to rent it for such a thing! We will block off the steps and allow guilds to go toe-to-toe inside until they decide they've had their fun! No looting and as long as you are in a death robe you are safe! Imagine the videos you could post!! Help us build it and BE A BACKER by contacting Sir.#1409 on Discord NOW!

BACK THIS PROJECT!!

j5xDZvB.gif

For real, we're really looking for backers please! Contact Sir.#1409 on Discord to Back this Project!

The Main Gates in all of their glory!
iq65t24.jpg

The Grand Hall for Ceremonies and Bloodbaths! Imagine epic Roleplay or endless carnage!

fgibdtR.jpg

And finally, the new Jousting Arena! This is where YOU get a chance to compete and win big every 1st and 3rd Friday of the Month at the Friday Night Fight Knights Events! We plan to petition for an officially sponsored UO:Forever Jousting League in the near future! Start finding teammates NOW!
OJrcx7w.jpg

As you can see, an immense amount of work went into this design and the idea is to make it multi-functional for both RP/Public Events and Battles/Sieges. We hope you see the value that this holds for everyone and can find some spare gold around to help us complete this fortress can be enjoyed by all and give back to the community! Thank ye, m'friends!

OUR GOAL HAS BEEN MET!!
THIS IS AN AMAZING COMMUNITY! THANK YE ALL!!
HUZZAH!!

Thanks!​

Last edited by a moderator:

oomf

Grandmaster
Are you going to change your name from the knights to the beggars? Knights would venture out and raise money by fighting evil...you have lost any honor you had.

Sir.

Grandmaster
*brushes some dirt off of his rusty armor* Aye, I know.. It looks like glamour and fame from there, but underneath it all, we're just a buncha knights with swords. Gold doesn't come easy down here like it may fer some professions way up there on a dragons wing or a troll, erm, pirates sail... Time is money, gentlemen, and most of mine is spent handling guild issues instead of being able ta farm in th'realm. 'Tis a full time job and th'cost of fendin' off evil isn't free, m'friends! I thank ye all who backed us and help keep things moving at a fast and steady pace! We can close the Fundraiser thanks to all ye wonderful citizens who backed us! Yar all welcome down fer an ale or skirmish anytime, all of ye! Huzzah!

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
These small time RP guilds always pop up in Winter and are gone by Summer. They're usually started by some no namer that's new to the shard. You hear a few forum posts "something something ORCS!!! yaaay!", then no one cares yet another GM customized ghost town sits empty. Then staff will complain that they've been tricked once again despite this being an annual occurrence.

I'll save my gold, thanks for the offer though!

Sir.

Grandmaster
These small time RP guilds always pop up in Winter and are gone by Summer. They're usually started by some no namer that's new to the shard. You hear a few forum posts "something something ORCS!!! yaaay!", then no one cares yet another GM customized ghost town sits empty. Then staff will complain that they've been tricked once again despite this being an annual occurrence.

Aye I agree with ye here and don't blame ye. Pop-up RP guilds in cookie-cutter packages do appear and vanish often overnight. However, I tink I was misunderstood as I'm not askin fer 'handouts from strangers' but rather I'm asking for support from 'community' (aye, could have been a guild quest, but patience is a virtue ye ding dongs! I need money ta buy the supplies that call for quest!! lol). Ye see, these people who have backed us so quickly and generously do know the Knight's Guild and know how long we've been here and working at getting this far. I was hoping for this group of people, who have been followin us since th'beginning, would see us and they did! I would rather ask ye, Sir @Tard the Paladin , and other skeptics alike, instead of giving us support on blind faith, we simply ask for a fair chance ta prove ta ye that the Knight's Guild is here ta stay an put the omen ta rest with time. If there be any questions ye have about us currently that instills doubt in yar mind sir, please, allow me to provide answers. I hope ta see ye at the new location sometime, m'friend!

Zog'orium

Grandmaster

Many of these "pop up guild" members have been here since day one and try out new idea's for fun. Some ideas work and some don't. I certainly agree that during winter things are more popping. I guess during summer people enjoy getting outside more, hitting some patios and living life.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Many of these "pop up guild" members have been here since day one and try out new idea's for fun. Some ideas work and some don't. I certainly agree that during winter things are more popping. I guess during summer people enjoy getting outside more, hitting some patios and living life.

That pretty much sums up my point, no one cares.