Contest: What does EQMS mean to you? (over 1mil in prizes)

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
This is my contest essay

What do you think about EQMS (love or hate)?

I think of EQMS as like a genital wart - as in once you spot one, a dozen more are bound to show up.

What's your favourite thing to do in UO?

I enjoy many aspects of UO, but my favourite activity must be getting BALLS DEEP in some UO tang. Nothing is more satisfying than the conquest of a bad player, taking their shit and cutting up the scraps to their dismay - it's kind of like urinating on a woman; at first they can't
believe what just happened, then once it's done and you leave, they're left with nothing but tears and anguish.

What's your favourite sport team OR favourite food?

My favourite sports team is the "CoM Marathon Runners" - never have I seen such dedication to one's craft. These guys and girls can literally run non-stop all across Britannia without even breaking a sweat or dying of sheer boredom.

As for my favourite food, it must be 'tears' - nothing is more delicious than the salty tears of an inferior player.

giphy.gif

NC-17

Grandmaster
Subject of your essay should include:

-What do you think about EQMS (love or hate)
I hate the french people because they ruined my whole EQMS Experience
I love the amount of PvP that this guild brings, they wear raven purple..
They are also thee most successful guild I've seen from UO
they have branched over into other games and dominated as well
I've fought with and against them,

-Whats your favorite thing to do in UO
Find good solo fights, its disappearing in UO
but there's a few who still do
When no ones on, or the ganks are out deep
I normally log in skype and wait for a pickup.
I like to make people rage, (we all do.)
I normally get drunk, rude, and nude on skype.
I play UO naked and i run around naked in game
That's how I roll..

I've beaten the best
I've beaten the worst
I've fought 1v4 and won
I've fought 4v1 and lost
Id never consider myself the best
I'd never consider myself the worst
I consider myself a contender
and so should you

-Whats your favorite sport team OR favorite food
Fav radio station: 97.9FM
Fav sports team: Baltimore Raven , And The O's
Fav poet: Edgar Alan Poe
Fav artist: M.C. Escher
Fav sports star: Ray Lewis, Cal Ripken Jr
Fav sports star who got away with murder: Ray Lewis
Fav rap group: Diplomats
Fav rock group: Deftones/Crosses/Team sleep
Fav food: Kimchi fried rice or any (Traditional Korean Meal) Fried Pickles, Bacon mixed with rocky road Ice cream
Lobster Sliders, Egg plant parmesan , fried spam sandwich & a slim jim sandwich.
Fav pick up line: I'm going to have sex with you tonight, because I'm stronger then you

Ill edit to add more on later or w/e
God bless Michael Phelps for making this spectacular bud..
and god bless EQMS

@GluttonySDS
if i win all proceeds go to @Sanchen
for safe keeping untill my return

Kilike

Grandmaster
This is my contest essay:

What do you think about EQMS(love or hate)
EQMS tactics are nothing new. BC on Great Lakes did the same thing and ruled the server for the longest time. A handful of decent to really good pvpers surrounded by their meat shields. Outside of the forums the players in EQMS are pretty cool people to joke around with and get stuff done. @GluttonySDS isn't the monster people make him out to be. Despite my recent back and fourth with @Lord Hampton Royce I'd be willing to bet he's a pretty decent dude outside of the forums. Unlike Power, EQMS if caught out solo or 1v2 will normally fight you without the need to call in their buddies and that I can respect.

Whats your favorite thing to do in UO

Here lately I've been messing around with Poker and having some fun. Though my favorite thing would have to be Solo PKing. Nothing better in game then getting kills. Specially when outnumbered. I also enjoy doing IDOCs and Champ Spawns. Perhaps one day maybe factions?

Whats your favorite sport team OR favorite food
Favorite teams are all Texas related. Dallas Cowboys, Mavericks, and the Longhorns.Though to be honest I rarely watch them much anymore. Esport wise TSM (League of Legends) is my go to team and has been since Season 1 when I got into the game and Esports. My favorite food hands down is Chicken... I'll eat it no matter how it's served ;with Fried Chicken being my least liked. Outside of that Grilled Kabasa and my Homemade Mac N Cheese. Which is normally what's eaten on cheat day.

Bonus Penis for LHR

Maller

Adept
This is my contest essay.

Sure, I'll bite...

What I think of EQMS:
Having met and talked to many of you guys, I have some more insight. Most of the people in EQMS are cool, just wanting to play the game, and have a good time. I still run into a couple blues at champs, but anytime I see someone in EQMS, I know its time to put up my good equipment, because I know a zerg train can run in at any moment. But, I haven't died to you guys in quite a while (I know I just painted a target on my back). But aside from a few jerks, I simply see you guys as a diverse group of all types of players that fields a zerg squad that I compare to the sand worms of Dune.

My favorite thing to do in UO:
Collecting the heads of $ guild. But I spend most of my time doing pvm. If you do champs much, im sure you have seen me there, unless you are on the zerg train, then im not doing it right if you see me. I enjoy so many aspects of this game from pvm to crafting to tmapping to stealing and just now getting a pvp toon trained up. The only thing I don't like to do is greifing. What is the point in making someone mad just for the sake of making them mad? I will never know.

My favorite food:
In uo: the brains and flesh of $ guild. The brains are not very filling, and the flesh smells worse than a douche. But it is still somehow satisfying.
In rl: red beans and rice with Cajun sausage. It is cheap, filling, and absolutely delicious when cooked right. Oh and a good pasta dish like lasagna or manicotti, or a Cajun pasta with seafood, or a gyro, or a pizza with gyro meat, feta cheese, garlic and spinach. Or..... I think that's enough on the food, I'm making myself hungry. Time to go find some more brains....

P.S. I will not be joining EQMS. I love my guild and am loyal to my comrades. Although, I might set up a thumper to call in the sand worm every once in a while....

edit: I was kicked from eqms chat for giving a little fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Budcookie

Grandmaster
What does EQMS mean to me?

1. What do i think about EQMS?

Answer: Fuck EQMS. Those grieving sombitches destroyed uoforever then came over here, and like a bad case of herpies broke out all over UoF. Someone must have naughty pics of our staff because their constant grieving has been continually ignored, and at times even incouraged. I personally took a break from UoF because of them, and it was spring and i like being outside. Im back now and look forward to aggrivating them as much as possible.

2. What is my favorite thing to do in UO?

Answer: Fuck EQMS. Those grieving sombitches destroyed uoforever then came over here, and like a bad case of herpies broke out all over UoF. Someone must have naughty pics of our staff because their constant grieving has been continually ignored, and at times even incouraged. I personally took a break from UoF because of them, and it was spring and i like being outside. Im back now and look forward to aggrivating them as much as possible.

3. What is my favorite sports team?

Answer: Kansas City Royals of course. We are 2nd in all of MLB with one of the lowest salaries and a young starting line up. I look forward to the playoffs and i hope we have a STL KC World Series because that would be awesome. Also, i would like to add that if at any time during the playoffs or the World Series Joe Buck says Bumgarner, im going to find him and commit a hate crime.

In closing, Fuck you EQMS, except Karl cause he is from KC too. GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I dont have a zoom lense good enough for a dick pic, its small, like seriously tiny, but in the right light.........oh never mind, FUCK YOU EQMS!!

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
What does EQMS mean to me?

1. What do i think about EQMS?

2. What is my favorite thing to do in UO?

3. What is my favorite sports team?

Answer: Kansas City Royals of course. We are 2nd in all of MLB with one of the lowest salaries and a young starting line up. I look forward to the playoffs and i hope we have a STL KC World Series because that would be awesome. Also, i would like to add that if at any time during the playoffs or the World Series Joe Buck says Bumgarner, im going to find him and commit a hate crime.

In closing, Fuck you EQMS, except Karl cause he is from KC too. GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I dont have a zoom lense good enough for a dick pic, its small, like seriously tiny, but in the right light.........oh never mind, FUCK YOU EQMS!!

It was sick watching bum garner bring home the 3rd ring in 5 years and raiding your auctions :p

Budcookie

Grandmaster
It was sick watching bum garner bring home the 3rd ring in 5 years and raiding your auctions :p
Ya SF rode his coatails just like you ride EQMSs. He is a hell of a pitcher, but Joe Buck has some sort of sick man crush on him. Even the games we won in the series last year it was "That was a great play, but Bumgarner still has a 12 inch dick." <-----Not an actual quote.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bgkyle

This is my contest essay

I was born in a rural area in Oregon, just outside Portland. Since I was a youth, I've always had an insatiable sexual craving. I remember at a very young age, maybe 11 or 12. I was taking a bath and sliding back and forth in the tub on my tummy. It was a habit that entertained me while also getting me clean. On one specific occasion, I noticed a little bit of a 'tingling' if you will, in my penis as I slid back and forth. I became obsessed with this feeling and I would slide back and forth quite furiously, spilling water all over the bathroom. It was euphoric, such a divine feeling of sexual release. I had no idea what I was doing at that time, but it occurs to me now; that is when I first started masturbating.

As time went on, I started taking notice of my classmates. Specifically the boys, as I was under the impression that girls had cooties and I tried my best to stay away from them/ignore them. I became especially fond of my classmate Charles. I would consider him my best friend at that time and we often had play dates in which our parents would also interact. Perhaps a few months into our friendship, I was at his house, as were my parents. We were playing a game of ninja cops, in which we snuck around and threw imaginary shurikens at 'enemies'. We were adventuring throughout his house, slaying many enemies when I noticed one trying to escape from us into his parents’ bedroom. I gave chase and kicked the barely cracked door wide open. What I saw became forever engrained in memory and started to give shape to the boy I would be. My mother was performing various sex acts on his father while his mother fucked the shit out of my father. They were caught up in the zeal of the moment and didn't take notice of our discovery. Quickly, Charles and I ran downstairs and both took up individual hiding spots.

As we aged, Charles and I began to develop more than friendly feelings for one another. In short, we fucked each other in the ass every opportunity we got. We never told our parents what we saw, nor what we were doing with each other. Charles and I dated all throughout high school until one day I discovered him in our science teachers office sucking him off. I screamed in such agony, that all the other students couldn't help but notice my finding.
I kicked and I scratched at Charles, yelling things like "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME YOU FUCKING PIG? ARE YOU REALLY SUCKING MR. FLETCHERS **** RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME? YOU FUCKER." From that day forward, I was that gay kid whose boyfriend was fucking the science teacher. They always called me "Big gay Kyle".

After that incident, I felt completely isolated. My boyfriend was gone, no doubt enjoying the perks of fucking an older man. I never had many friends to begin with, so that left nothing. About my junior year in high school, I was involved in a car accident in which I was rewarded a small sum of money for being rear ended. (Ha, as if I'm not into that.) I used these funds to buy a computer, hoping to find solace in the internet.

Soon thereafter, I stumbled upon Ultima Online and I was hooked. From the darkest depths of my life, to perhaps the brightest of heights; it was UO that took me there. Life was grand in the virtual world of Sosaria. I learned the art of swordsmanship and horseback riding(my two favorite things), navigating my noble steed throughout the forests outside Britain where I perfected my craft on the thickened hides of ogres and the like. After some time, I deemed myself a worthy adversary for more dangerous prey and took my talents to the mountain range southwest of the city of Yew and into the dungeon known as Shame, no doubt named after the glorious leader of our server. It was there, that I first encountered EQMS. I was engaged in thrilling battle with two earth elementals when the killers in purple fell upon me. Spells began flying, but I was nimble. I dug my heels deep into my stallion, driving him forward and into the ocean of murderous men. I broke through their ranks and out of the dank and earthly dungeon. I would not be slain upon that day(it is impossible to die with potions), but I would discover a hatred for those with reddened names and purple clothing. Although I am filled with animosity toward these men, they give me purpose. The former anger I felt toward Charles has been redirected and I use it to drive me in an effort to defeat the purple menace.

I don’t have a favorite sports team, but more a favorite athlete. I am really inspired by Serena Williams.

- Kyle

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
Ya SF rode his coatails just like you ride EQMSs. He is a hell of a pitcher, but Joe Buck has some sort of sick man crush on him. Even the games we won in the series last year it was "That was a great play, but Bumgarner still has a 12 inch dick." <-----Not an actual quote.

those coattails got me a ring(1 of 3), wheres yours? i had that *** muted he was riding too much kc dick and the constant "team of destiny" labeling was too much bs. Was dope af stealing that 7th game in KC #bumlife

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
This is my contest essay

I was born in a rural area in Oregon, just outside Portland. Since I was a youth, I've always had an insatiable sexual craving. I remember at a very young age, maybe 11 or 12. I was taking a bath and sliding back and forth in the tub on my tummy. It was a habit that entertained me while also getting me clean. On one specific occasion, I noticed a little bit of a 'tingling' if you will, in my penis as I slid back and forth. I became obsessed with this feeling and I would slide back and forth quite furiously, spilling water all over the bathroom. It was euphoric, such a divine feeling of sexual release. I had no idea what I was doing at that time, but it occurs to me now; that is when I first started masturbating.

As time went on, I started taking notice of my classmates. Specifically the boys, as I was under the impression that girls had cooties and I tried my best to stay away from them/ignore them. I became especially fond of my classmate Charles. I would consider him my best friend at that time and we often had play dates in which our parents would also interact. Perhaps a few months into our friendship, I was at his house, as were my parents. We were playing a game of ninja cops, in which we snuck around and threw imaginary shurikens at 'enemies'. We were adventuring throughout his house, slaying many enemies when I noticed one trying to escape from us into his parents’ bedroom. I gave chase and kicked the barely cracked door wide open. What I saw became forever engrained in memory and started to give shape to the boy I would be. My mother was performing various sex acts on his father while his mother fucked the shit out of my father. They were caught up in the zeal of the moment and didn't take notice of our discovery. Quickly, Charles and I ran downstairs and both took up individual hiding spots.

As we aged, Charles and I began to develop more than friendly feelings for one another. In short, we fucked each other in the ass every opportunity we got. We never told our parents what we saw, nor what we were doing with each other. Charles and I dated all throughout high school until one day I discovered him in our science teachers office sucking him off. I screamed in such agony, that all the other students couldn't help but notice my finding.
I kicked and I scratched at Charles, yelling things like "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME YOU FUCKING PIG? ARE YOU REALLY SUCKING MR. FLETCHERS **** RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME? YOU FUCKER." From that day forward, I was that gay kid whose boyfriend was fucking the science teacher. They always called me "Big gay Kyle".

After that incident, I felt completely isolated. My boyfriend was gone, no doubt enjoying the perks of fucking an older man. I never had many friends to begin with, so that left nothing. About my junior year in high school, I was involved in a car accident in which I was rewarded a small sum of money for being rear ended. (Ha, as if I'm not into that.) I used these funds to buy a computer, hoping to find solace in the internet.

Soon thereafter, I stumbled upon Ultima Online and I was hooked. From the darkest depths of my life, to perhaps the brightest of heights; it was UO that took me there. Life was grand in the virtual world of Sosaria. I learned the art of swordsmanship and horseback riding(my two favorite things), navigating my noble steed throughout the forests outside Britain where I perfected my craft on the thickened hides of ogres and the like. After some time, I deemed myself a worthy adversary for more dangerous prey and took my talents to the mountain range southwest of the city of Yew and into the dungeon known as Shame, no doubt named after the glorious leader of our server. It was there, that I first encountered EQMS. I was engaged in thrilling battle with two earth elementals when the killers in purple fell upon me. Spells began flying, but I was nimble. I dug my heels deep into my stallion, driving him forward and into the ocean of murderous men. I broke through their ranks and out of the dank and earthly dungeon. I would not be slain upon that day(it is impossible to die with potions), but I would discover a hatred for those with reddened names and purple clothing. Although I am filled with animosity toward these men, they give me purpose. The former anger I felt toward Charles has been redirected and I use it to drive me in an effort to defeat the purple menace.

I don’t have a favorite sports team, but more a favorite athlete. I am really inspired by Serena Williams.

- Kyle

Josh Compton's alt account ^

Zorlac

Journeyman
I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung. Wanna pull up tough 'cause you notice that butt was stuffed deep in the jeans she's wearing. I'm hooked and I can't stop staring. Oh, baby I wanna get with ya and take your picture. My homeboys tried to warn me but that butt you got make Me so horny. Ooh, rump of smooth skin. You say you wanna get in my benz. Well use me use me 'cause you aint that average groupie. I've seen them dancin' to hell with romancin'. She's sweat,wet, got it goin like a turbo vette. I'm tired of magazines saying flat butts are the thing. Take the average black man and ask him that. She gotta pack much back.

So ladies, ladies. Do you wanna roll in my Mercedes? Then turn around ,stick it out. Even white boys got to shout

So your girlfriend throws a Honda. Playin workout tapes by Fonda but Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda. My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns, hun. You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt. Some brothers wanna play that hard role and tell you that the butt ain't gold. So they toss it and leave it and I pull up quick to retrieve it. So cosmo says you're fat. Well I ain't down with that 'cause your waste is small and your curves are kickin and I'm thinkin bout stickin. To the beanpole dames in the magazines. You aint it miss thing. Give me a sista. I can't resist her. Red beans and rice didn't miss her. Some knucklehead tried to dis 'cause his girls were on my list. He had game but he chose to hit 'em and I pulled up quick to get with 'em.

So ladies if the butt is round and you wanna triple X throw down dial 1-900-MIXALOT and kick them nasty thoughts.