Didn't realize the PK thing was a touchy subject.. also Bacon

Dimok

Master
It does cap at 35%, but you should probably throw magery in there or you will never survive vs a good mage. Most people use that extra 20 points to help out the 8th skill instead of buffing one of the 8 skills. In that template, the only skills that HAVE to be GM is LJ, Swords, and Tactics.
About how much magery would you suggest? I am not sure what the good PVP spells are I would need. I'm guessing teleport is pretty important for a melee pvp'er? 60 magery gives a 55% chance to cast 5th circle if the old stratics is still applicable.

Dimok

Master
Actually, I am almost gm mage and 10 from gm resist. I think I'll just go
Swords, LJ, Tact, Anat, Heal, Mage, Resist
I wanted to mix 80 alch in there somewhere but I also want to learn how to pvp using some magery.
I'm guessing I need to hotkey bless, reactive armor, spell reflect. Oh and of course Cure and Gheal. Any other suggestions on spells I need to have ready?

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
actually...i would pick either alchy or LJ, not both. can't throw a pot with a 2 handed axe...right?

i thought only war hammers were the only 2 handers that can throw pots? i may be wrong..

Dimok

Master
actually...i would pick either alchy or LJ, not both. can't throw a pot with a 2 handed axe...right?

i thought only war hammers were the only 2 handers that can throw pots? i may be wrong..
I was under the impression it was any 2 handers except those from archery.