donating for one of the character start packs?

Jo-z

i saw that you can donate and get a 7x char. bag of regs etc. im just starting up here and that sounds ideal to me, i made a char and went to the spot where the vendors at the bank sell the donation items, but i didnt see these character starter packs on the vendors... am i missing something??

any help would be appreciated. thanks

halygon

Grandmaster
Check out Nadine the Exotic Item Donation Vendor - She has them. There are three:
  • Magician's Starter Pack
  • Warrior's Starter Pack
  • Bard's Starter Pack

Iason

Novice
Where can i find out what is in a pack? And what does the x7 actually mean?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Iason

Novice
Found out whats in the pack, if i have a new Pc will it give them 7xgm straight up plus select my stats for str, dex and int?
Cheers

Yoko Kurama

Master
Found out whats in the pack, if i have a new Pc will it give them 7xgm straight up plus select my stats for str, dex and int?
Cheers

Just keep in mind animal taming, poison, and tradeskills don't apply to these, which kind of defeats the purpose for some people. Still, it is nice to get the jump on 7x I suppose. I believe it gives you max stats as well, but in all honesty you can max or fix your stats here so easy! This isn't OSI, the skill gain are rabidly fast.
So you are looking at magery, resist, etc...In my humble opinion, buy the donation coins and either sell them or use for other stuff, to gm magery and resist it wouldnt be more than about 200 don coins worth of reagents even if done in house! If done right, it takes 10-12 hours to make a 7x mage. You can't make it an alchy/mage, a scribe/mage, so you are looking at a stun/mage.
If it was me, I would go buy an ethy and sell the rest for gold, and get started on a http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meta_Talismans!
Btw, welcome to the server all the new guys. Any other questions, or need anything, pm me.

Iason

Novice
Hey
Thanks for that. I have other PCs that i have Gm'd.
My main problem is a complete lack of time to play. So 8-10 hurs of gameplay can take me 2+ weeks.
Am i best using this on a new PC or does it alter an existing one?
Cheers
Ps, how many dono do they cost?