Dragon egg give away contest for new players of UOF- compliments from the mighty $ guild .

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Hello new players of UOF , $ guild will be organising a contest and the winner will win a dragon egg .

To win the egg , you have to answer 2 questions :

1) why do you deserve the dragon more than anyone else .

2) whats your impression about $ guild on UOF .

Your Answers are expected to be truthful and as detailed as possible .

On top of that ,there is a bonus round .

Bonus round : the selected winner will need to perform a particular task ( will only reveal later ) and will have an addtional chance to win 1-10 taming +1 ss !

Yes a possible addtional 10 x taming + 1 ss !

Game on !

The winner will selected at end of the april 2016 .

Good luck gentleman !

why is this in the pvp thread? should be in the events thread

@Swayze

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Why do I deserve the dragon egg? Well, I have been a new player now for the last few years, no one has ever taught me how to make a Ranger and with this egg, my new nature would transform into something more evolved, evolved nature. I would nurture the egg, place it into an incubator and treat it like my first born. (Fiction over : I deserve it cause I would be able to sell it for a pretty penny and brag about how I won a competition.

My impression of $ has always been the same, they are a guild which attempts to counter other large guilds. Grief? Every single person has taken the path of grief from time to time, for anyone to judge $ for griefing should themselves be judged for playing Ultima Online. Do I like $? They have never done anything across me, in fact, they have been more than helpful and no I have not been paid off *5 mil for me to defect to your way of thinking*
#tryhards

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I guess people forget that the PVP forum is not just about flaming the shit out of each other, oh well, can't expect sense to get past the rage in here..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH CONTROVERSIAL............................................... *Yawn, fart - sleep*

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Well, that's rude.

Players forget that women play here, I was chatting with someone from the opposite sex the other week in game, the conversation was quite disturbing and the lady in question wished to remain anonymous in game because of the amount of sexually related messages sent her way. There are a hell of a lot of virgins on here...

Jibb20

Adept
Players forget that women play here, I was chatting with someone from the opposite sex the other week in game, the conversation was quite disturbing and the lady in question wished to remain anonymous in game because of the amount of sexually related messages sent her way. There are a hell of a lot of virgins on here...
Dudes loosing their shit over a girl they won't meet. Gotta love it.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Hello new players of UOF , $ guild will be organising a contest and the winner will win a dragon egg .

To win the egg , you have to answer 2 questions :

1) why do you deserve the dragon more than anyone else .

2) whats your impression about $ guild on UOF .

Your Answers are expected to be truthful and as detailed as possible .

On top of that ,there is a bonus round .

Bonus round : the selected winner will need to perform a particular task ( will only reveal later ) and will have an addtional chance to win 1-10 taming +1 ss !

Yes a possible addtional 10 x taming + 1 ss !

Game on !

The winner will selected at end of the april 2016 .

Good luck gentleman !

I deserve the egg because you guys have apprently taken a bunch of them from me, as well as other high end items.

I think you guys lie about what you get, and play unfair by multi clienting.

Do I win?

I really hope so! what hue is it? one of the less desirable ones?

Dimok

Master
Character- Terrible Timmy

1) why do you deserve the dragon more than anyone else:
I don't; no one really deserves anything, in game or in life. If one applies themselves they can expect a probable outcome, but life isn't an exact science and variations are the norm.
That being said, I would appreciate the egg as I am recently of a high enough taming to make decent use of it and I have too little gold to purchase one.
2) whats your impression about $ guild on UOF-
Thus far they seem like a bunch of blowhards and epeen strokers. Keyboard warriors who relish in getting over regardless of, or even perhaps especially because of, breaking rules or griefing their fellow shard players.
Whenever I see the "bobby" persona leave a post I am especially reminded of the "notice me Senpai" memes.

Jibb20

Adept
I deserve the egg because you guys have apprently taken a bunch of them from me, as well as other high end items.

I think you guys lie about what you get, and play unfair by multi clienting.

Do I win?

I really hope so! what hue is it? one of the less desirable ones?
The hate on $ eqms power is real.

Josh D

Grandmaster
I am a noob on this server who has been playing since December of 2014.

I deserve the egg more than anyone else because $ guild sits outside of my keep or hides in my castle (yes I see you) looking to make me quit Ultima Online Forever at every chance they get. They talk endless amounts of stuff....I'd say crap but I don't understand the English out of about half of them. With the dragon egg I could lock it down on my roof so they could have something to look at and talk about when they are sitting their obsessing over how much better I have it (in general) than they do.

$ guild is a bunch of obsessed players and raging try-hards who play they game to win. From incidents of getting banned for cheating (repetitively), having the original $ guild members leave (the ones left are fallen douches from a formerly respected regime) and some weird problem where one of their dogs continues to fall down the stairs causing himself injuries. Their denial of ever losing a battle or a rare drop is especially odd due to the lack of a credits screen whenever you accomplish something, there is no permanent "Victory". They lie, cheat, and slander repeatedly throughout their history. Lately they are so obsessed with EQMS that they have tried to copy our welcoming newer player into the community with this misplaced thread of their own.

P.S. This would be the first time $ guild had ever done something nice for the community, and for that, I thank you.

Respectfully Lawl,

D-port

Psyc420

Master
The hate on $ eqms power is real.
Internet-Troll-Meme-15.jpg