EQMS purple dono items

lollo

Grandmaster
I'd pay good donos for some EQMS purple hue items like feathered tribal, sandals, spellbook, bone masks etc...the usual stuff you know.

I think it'd be a very good dono sink since half the server is in EQMS (or so they say....)and we are required to wear some purple pieces.

lollo

Grandmaster
why not rename the server to something like UO:EQMS or UO:Lord Gluttony's Revenge ?

Well what's the problem, people are wearing purple anyways, it'd be just 4-5 more items that SOME people might or might not chose to buy.

Oh yeah, now i remember, every time EQMS name pops up people are gonna create drama because they are ....

#affected

K A Z

Grandmaster
Well what's the problem, people are wearing purple anyways, it'd be just 4-5 more items that SOME people might or might not chose to buy.

Oh yeah, now i remember, every time EQMS name pops up people are gonna create drama because they are ....

#affected

ehr.. no. But catering to a Guild that is already rumored to have vast influence onto decision making on this server would be.. unfortunate.

K A Z

Grandmaster

drop-bear.jpg

halygon

Grandmaster
What color are you referring to as EQMS Purple? Or are you referring to Deep purple (Hue: 1373) - the BOD cloth color?

lollo

Grandmaster
What color are you referring to as EQMS Purple? Or are you referring to Deep purple (Hue: 1373) - the BOD cloth color?

I don't know the hue number, it's the one everyone in EQMS wears, there's a dye tub locked down on the guild house steps.

I have a very old pair of sandals that are similarly purple but it's not the same color

halygon

Grandmaster
I don't know the hue number, it's the one everyone in EQMS wears, there's a dye tub locked down on the guild house steps.

I have a very old pair of sandals that are similarly purple but it's not the same color
Yeah I thought it was just a normal dye tub color you guys used.

Find the hue and add it to this suggestion thread so Shane can reference it later when looking for hues on future dono items. We would never make anything specific to a guild, but a general hue can be requested for whatever reason - doesn't mean it will be used on the dono vendor but you can request it.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Yeah I thought it was just a normal dye tub color you guys used.

Find the hue and add it to this suggestion thread so Shane can reference it later when looking for hues on future dono items. We would never make anything specific to a guild, but a general hue can be requested for whatever reason - doesn't mean it will be used on the dono vendor but you can request it.

giphy.gif

Josh D

Grandmaster
I don't see the issue here, I think this is a good idea. We already are wearing purple, this just adds other items to the mix. Shane created a no mount and gave an orc fort to some RP Orc clans, I would say that is catering to a guild and providing them an advantage. A purple spell book, bone mask, or sandals isn't giving an advantage to any player or guild, it is just creating revenue for the server as a whole.

I'd suggest an item that changes the color of your blood when hit. If EQMS could actually bleed purple for around 10k dono, this server would make a lot of $$$.

halygon

Grandmaster
I don't see the issue here, I think this is a good idea. We already are wearing purple, this just adds other items to the mix. Shane created a no mount and gave an orc fort to some RP Orc clans, I would say that is catering to a guild and providing them an advantage. A purple spell book, bone mask, or sandals isn't giving an advantage to any player or guild, it is just creating revenue for the server as a whole.

I'd suggest an item that changes the color of your blood when hit. If EQMS could actually bleed purple for around 10k dono, this server would make a lot of $$$.
Wasn't exactly to a single guild. They requested to have a unique area for any orc rpers to be able to play as orcs... so he catered to a type of play style and TBH, he regretted it because most of the orc guilds left not long after that. They tend to jump from shard to shard.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Wasn't exactly to a single guild. They requested to have a unique area for any orc rpers to be able to play as orcs... so he catered to a type of play style and TBH, he regretted it because most of the orc guilds left not long after that. They tend to jump from shard to shard.

Doesnt trin have a custom house?

Let us donate for purple items!

Purple-Logo31.jpg