EQMS purple dono items

StegcO

Grandmaster
I don't have steam can anyone gimme exact hue number so i can edit OP?

giphy.gif

bradley-

Grandmaster
I'd pay good donos for some EQMS purple hue items like feathered tribal, sandals, spellbook, bone masks etc...the usual stuff you know.

I think it'd be a very good dono sink since half the server is in EQMS (or so they say....)and we are required to wear some purple pieces.

I support!

StegcO

Grandmaster
@lollo

WTF did you do to @StegcO ?

I've had obsessed fans before, but this guy......he cannot think of anything else but you. It just makes me cringe.
Becouse its funny when he rage hard on forum and tell to me to... "grown balls 2vs2 3vs3 you are a ***** you are a non factor player you are my ***** i make 2M gold/minute ratio i make harrower i make champ IIIIIIII AAAAAMMMM RRRRIIIIICCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!"
And he is also an EQMS so its easy like to shot against Red Cross make fun of him :)

But I wait and hope to see his version :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
Well support seems great, does anyone have the exact hue number?

@Josh D I must've killed the kid one too many times and now he's obsessed with me. I had baddies stalk me before but he's on a totally different level. I think he's in love with me

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
It's indigo not purple.
And for the record, we don't have a custom house. The Town Hall is the same structure that's always been there. We were just allowed to make it prettier.
But sure, whatever. If they want to pay money and help support the shard, let them have their indigo colored items. :)