Faction Thief's

I guess some people want actual rewarding fights and some just want to be able to recall in with no loot, no risk, and no fun over and over again 100x a night every 5 minutes when they are out of stat.

Two trains of thought of thinking here, but I guess I understand your point of view. I mean who would want to actually risk losing something while playing this game amirite?
You want the sigils? Watch them all day err day except weekends when you lose them. Try earning something rather than being given everything.

agauo

Master
*looks through screenshot folder for 17 dead EQMS on 1 screen during the April Fools raid

Wasn't there

yea too bad we couldn't have 18 dead on the same screen :(

back on subject:

2e9e953aab.jpg

That's that shit I don't like

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't like having to GUARD sigils is all I am hearing. If you want them, sit there for 3 or 6 hours don't ***** on the forums about it or stop going for sigils

Malkraven

Grandmaster
brandy is really anoying tbh but so is Kemi he does simlar things( he generally runs in with no equipment no items and grabs them and resyncs the fuck out of base. Today he stole 2 sigils on 1 acct pased the to his alts on his other accts then ran them both at same time lol. ( before u say running sigils aint pvp ofc it is its factions a pvp system)

Com already cried about us alt tabbing between accts when we die and shane added a no multibox for any pvp rule. Now u gonna cry about solo thieves? if u gonna cry for rule changes at least have some decency and follow them yourself lol............

On a side note at least kemi found a template he can kill people 1v1 with. grats kemi!

Saturn

Grandmaster
brandy is really anoying tbh but so is Kemi he does simlar things( he genrally runs in with no equipment no items and grabs them and resyncs the fuck out of base. Today he stole 2 sigils on 1 acct pased the to his alts on his other accts then ran them both at same time lol. ( before u say running sigils aint pvp ofc it is its factions a pvp system)

Com already cried about us alt tabbing between accts when we die and shane added a no multibox for any pvp rule. Now u gonna cry about solo thieves? if u gonna cry for rule changes at least have some decency and follow them yourselfs lol............

On a side note at least kemi found a template he can kill people 1v1 with. grats kemi!

If i steal the sigs and then run to the base, put them down close my sallos and launch my tamer account and log into a new account while not performing any actions on my thief so i can get my pets outa stable then recall in and im already dead on my thief cuz u killed him in mag while the client already closed (was hoping to get the 2min log out before u guys got there) thats not multi client pvp sorry

Multi Client is performing actions on 2 accounts. Which i was not at any time, and your well aware of this becaues you killed my thief 2v1 while i wasnt even on that account, never moved or casting any spells.
Jani/Kto can vouch for this because he killed my thief with you, and hes not a little cry baby liar.

You cry about everything just because i was able to hold u off 1v2, then fought and killed u 2v2, then held u off 3v3 then fought and killed u again 3v3 while u guys were recalling in alts you wana cry now.

And sorry if im willing to go fight 1v2.

BTW can you please explain how i ran 2 sigs at once?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
lol w/e u ran the sigil to alt gave it to him then stole the otherone in less than 60 secs. dw no one cares you dont need to lie.

the only reason u stay on screen now is u have dragons/mare normaly 1v1 u running ya arse off. im glad you found your calling grats

Saturn

Grandmaster
lol w/e u ran the sigil to alt gave it to him then stole the otherone in less than 60 secs. dw no one cares you dont need to lie.

the only reason u stay on screen no is u have dragons normally 1v1 u miles off
As long as you are not performing actions on 2 accounts at the same time its not multi-client .
Believe me if i wanted to multi-client guard the base it would take your entire crew to break in.

I do really wana know how i can 2 sigs at once since u can only carry 1 sig.
If you can tell me your trick how you do this that would be sweet.
Save your butthurt for the field,
BTW why u keep coming on your no point char when its even # fights? and only play your 27point char when u have 10+ on?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
As long as you are not performing actions on 2 accounts at the same time its not multi-client .
Believe me if i wanted to multi-client guard the base it would take your entire crew to break in.

Wrong shane told us we cant have 2 accts logged in sl base at same time cos aem cried about me alt tabing to my tamer when i died.

Read the new rules you babies had them implemented

"There may be no multi-clienting in Player VS Player (PvP) scenarios. Auto following your main account on an additional account AND/OR using one account to shoot arrows, cast, or use pets alt+tabbing between clients while you pvp the same person(s) on an additional account at the same time is a jail-able offense. You may however, use two clients at any time for Player VS Monster"

you can argue stealing sigils is not pvp but im pretty sure taking part in any pvp system is pvp.

Im not crying im not reporting it. just stick to rules you guys cried for.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Damn, for being so "elite" these CoM kids really fucking cry a lot. Just because you play UO 20hours a day doesnt mean everything has to be tailored for you.

God.RG

Grandmaster
from what i've heard, someone in your crew bitched about one us having an alt hidden in the base.. that's not performing 2 actions on 2 accounts is it?

Saturn

Grandmaster
from what i've heard, someone in your crew bitched about one us having an alt hidden in the base.. that's not performing 2 actions on 2 accounts is it?
Last time i read the rules on multi client it means not performing actions on 2 accounts.
I have not seen a update on this at all, if there is a update next time ill be sure to recall out my thief instead of just letting it afk and die.

Even still that char never preformed any actions past putting the sig on the monolith.
I would also assume if thats the rule when you died inside the base and alt tabbed as a ghost to your other mage while in a "pvp area" that would be considered illegal , except i never alt tabbed during any pvp is the diff.
I instantly closed out of that account once i dropped the sig off and reloaded into my tamer, by the time u got there u had killed my thief, and i chased u off 1v2
gg cry more plz.

Saturn

Grandmaster
Yourselves.
urselfz

"There may be no multi-clienting in Player VS Player (PvP) scenarios. Auto following your main account on an additional account AND/OR using one account to shoot arrows, cast, or use pets alt+tabbing between clients while you pvp the same person(s) on an additional account at the same time is a jail-able offense. You may however, use two clients at any time for Player VS Monster"

Please tell me what rule i broke? He clearly describes that multi-clienting is.
Auto following your main account on an additional account AND/OR using one account to shoot arrows, cast, or use pets alt+tabbing between clients while you pvp the same person(s) on an additional account at the same time

You killed a thief i had logged out in CoM base to log in my tamer.
Stop your butthurt constant crying/trolling of me.
You report me to GMs constantly, you report me to forum mods, you try to tattle on me in IRC to the mods there.
Your becoming really pathetic. @Malkraven

Your being put on time out, no more responses to your constant bitching and moaning that you cant win fights, no more responding when i get skypes and logs of you tattling on me.
Im just done with you, your a fucking cancer worse then Dylan

Malkraven

Grandmaster
dude u passed sigils to 2 your alts? and hid with 1 sigil outside your house while u ran the otherone way before we killed the thief at com base is that not multi boxing?

sure sound like it is to me?

also how am i but hurt lol i kept you playing uo for 36hrs and reset your sigils in last hour twice lol thats a win in my book while i slept like a baby minax did the same lol.

Win Win.

Now stop tring to imitate aem you aint that good last fight was 4 of u + 2 pets v 4 of us and u still called daddy to hold your hand.