WTS Fireball pig

what about trades involving high end wearables+gold?

Might make a play for b/o if so

Would have to mostly be gold, but yea I'll take wearables somewhat equal in gold. Will also take regs/kegs/empty bottles. I'll let this go for another 2 hours to give you a chance and then be done.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
My grandfather used to say "Well, you can put silk panties on a pig if you want, but it's still just a pig!" My guess is that his head would explode if he new about this fire breathing side of bacon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be completely just for a guest appearance. Obviously its not legit, perhaps we could set up a boss fight? BOSS FIRE PIG. I can hear the squeals already

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Would have to mostly be gold, but yea I'll take wearables somewhat equal in gold. Will also take regs/kegs/empty bottles. I'll let this go for another 2 hours to give you a chance and then be done.

2 hr is up .....

My offer stands for the next 3 hrs

asics

Grandmaster
this is why people quit, they have something nice and its taken away, and someone else gets to keep something they illegally took
PM'ed

I guess you could say.... $ wins again?

If we consider a win pay a worthless pig 8mil or more..yeah

O-o nothing personal but damn.. Hes not a mounth.. He cannot pvp-pvm not a nice hue... He just stay in stables forever... Nice hand bobby

Lol ( not lawl just lol )

TriXa

Grandmaster
u33WpXb.png