WTS Fireball pig

Won't let this go cheap. I am positive it is one of a kind and cannot be obtained anymore. Will accept offers of bulk regs and/or potions as well as gold.

What the .................. ?! Have any pics of skills/stats?

ee56767904.jpg

9321e1f68b.jpg

4aed5ab0c7.jpg

Turner13

Grandmaster

Thanks for the pics.

I'm still a little confused about this. Does it do the same amount of damage <roughly 5 dmg per second> to a player or higher end mob as it did to that deer?

AssHat

Grandmaster
well thats to fucking cool, 1 mil
this with my other 2 bloody relics.... hot diggity

*Pending legality*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics.

I'm still a little confused about this. Does it do the same amount of damage <roughly 5 dmg per second> to a player or higher end mob as it did to that deer?

I couldn't get it to do any damage to a player but it slowly killed a corpser and a troll. It took about 60 seconds or so to kill the troll. Against a player it seems it would not deal a single point in damage.

i should have asked before i bid but i assume you can bond with this pig? nothing weird abut it in that sense?

Bonds fine and has been bonded and sitting in stables for a few years. Think it eats fruit or something.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
[14:14] <******> hiya shane, i have a question that i feel needs your answer. i wanted to know if this pig was even legal to own: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/fireball-pig.69745/#post-511024
[14:25] <Shane-> it isn't, but this pig is from 2013, the first 6 months i bet
[14:25] <Shane-> of our launch, how he got it is beyond me
[14:25] <Shane-> he shouldn't have it, however i'm not sure it would be a burden to own or if somoene kept it
[14:25] <Shane-> if you can think of a reason why he shouldn't have it then i'm all ears, otherwise i'll probably just leave it