Guide: Resource/Mod Default Prices

I wish there was more of a demand for sand. It took about 4 hours to get 200 sand. Thank goodness for Death Note while doing this. If glassblowing would allow more than 1 bottle per sand i'm sure it could help drive up the prices, but there is just no demand for sand unless folks want the decoration :( I could definitely make more than 20k killing mongbats for 4 hours than mining that stuff, but I still do it for the love of the craft.

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
Fertile Dirt?

The price might differ on how you get the fertile dirt.
Planting green thorns in dirt to get reagents and fertile dirt you can get a lot of it.

I sold some a while ago at 50gp/per..
Though it probably be cheaper considering much you have to use with gardening. If the price is too high it will not be worth it for the effects.

So I'd say no lower than 25gp and no higher than 50gp.

Edit: On a side note @Shane please add fertile dirt to the commodity deed list.. Or else.. :D

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
I wish there was more of a demand for sand. It took about 4 hours to get 200 sand. Thank goodness for Death Note while doing this. If glassblowing would allow more than 1 bottle per sand i'm sure it could help drive up the prices, but there is just no demand for sand unless folks want the decoration :( I could definitely make more than 20k killing mongbats for 4 hours than mining that stuff, but I still do it for the love of the craft.

Now you gotta kill mongbats for 4 hours..... Just too see if you get 20k.. :D

hubcap

Grandmaster
thorns is my usual method for dirt collection....which is easy and usually garners more dirt than earth eles, but ,require a thorn.......
harvesting earth eles in shame carries much more risk.....not from the eles....but from the reds that constantly crawl Shame.

40gp per sounds like a good happy medium. Thoughts, folks? (thanks for being so patient.....still trying to get a handle of pricing here.)

wait.....firtle dirt cant be commodity deeded? wtf, mang? lol

Now you gotta kill mongbats for 4 hours..... Just too see if you get 20k.. :D
challenge_considered.png

Derwolf

Grandmaster
seems to be the trend in most forms of crafting here......
there almost more reward in, simply, harvesting the resources.......

shame, really.

why is that a shame? its always been cheaper to buy resources from npcs or player's resources to craft your own gear

Madd Dogg

Master
I've lumberjacked quite a bit of wood as a 120 LJ but have not tried to sell any so I would be curious to see what pricing would be. In my opinion from the rates of drop I get on them I think a fair range would be around ...

Logs/Boards
  • Normal - # per 3 GP
  • Oak - # per 8-10 GP
  • Ash - # per 15GP
  • Yew - # per 25 GP
  • Heartwood - # per 50-100 GP
  • Bloodwood - # per 100-200 gp
  • Frostwood - # per 200-250 gp
Other
  • Feathers - # per 1-2 gp per
  • Shafts - # per 3 gp
  • Arrows - # per 3 gp
  • Bolts - # per 4 gp
I put a big jump between the last 3 because they have been extremely hard to gather in my experience and they have value in crafting better slayers/magic bows as a fletcher and they also help with crafting a galleon. Not too may gathers of logs either so the market would be a fairly thin supply

hubcap

Grandmaster
why is that a shame? its always been cheaper to buy resources from npcs or player's resources to craft your own gear

very valid argument. it just seems for all the effort and resources crafting top tier items is, I would think the rewards would be a lil "better" for lack of a better all encompassing word.......
or maybe they are still working out kinks in the BOD system? idk.....others like mango and fattson would be better to comment there......(assuming you are not a craftsman yourself....I have no idea)