Halloween Mobs

Slaymane

Master
Are so over powered, so I am selling medic kits @ Muddy Boots :)

We are located at coords 121 43 N 34 27 E

Looking forward to seeing you :)

Just trying to get paid :)

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Aren't these just the odd ones that are paragons and not all of them?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Run as fast as you can from that thing!
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

yea but lucky me a brave man with that metaspider tried to kill it so I have grabbed popcorn and saw the scene :D

Probabily unkillable, maybe with 50 spider and 100 Crosshealler with 20 Veterinary that continue to ress all that dead meta.

If it drop a colored halloweeen statuette probably most expansive item on UOF :D

The Gronk

Grandmaster
Problem is it won't drop shit, just some gold. I think if u kill this mob, you should auto get a ps, relic, or rare.

AssHat

Grandmaster
*shakes Head*

these are like bosses, no one can solo them. so get a friend, get a group, get anyone else besides your self for a CHALLENGE!!!

but the tears of so many farming mobs they never should be or farming mobs that drop shit items/gold like dragons when you can farm sooooooo many other mobs, i just cant see why the crying over hard mobs... why not cry about the rewards for killing such said BEASTS??? maybe the incentive is not there for even attempting these insanely hard mobs?

i put my big boy pants on last year, i was ready for this year!!!

StegcO

Grandmaster
*shakes Head*

these are like bosses, no one can solo them. so get a friend, get a group, get anyone else besides your self for a CHALLENGE!!!

but the tears of so many farming mobs they never should be or farming mobs that drop shit items/gold like dragons when you can farm sooooooo many other mobs, i just cant see why the crying over hard mobs... why not cry about the rewards for killing such said BEASTS??? maybe the incentive is not there for even attempting these insanely hard mobs?

i put my big boy pants on last year, i was ready for this year!!!
Nobody cry, we're simply say its very diffocult but its ok, more difficult = more fun.

Btw ho many people to kill it?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

AssHat

Grandmaster
Nobody cry, we're simply say its very diffocult but its ok, more difficult = more fun.

Btw ho many people to kill it?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

3, its just like RDA boss, 1 person cures, 3 vets 1 pet.

just boils down to the rewards for killing such a hard beast, 30k exp gets you relics and +20 ps, 30k exp on a mob, gets you less loot/gold than a paragon, and no chance at ANYTHING cool ( paints and chests (.......1% hued statue) no masks yet?)

The Gronk

Grandmaster
3, its just like RDA boss, 1 person cures, 3 vets 1 pet.

just boils down to the rewards for killing such a hard beast, 30k exp gets you relics and +20 ps, 30k exp on a mob, gets you less loot/gold than a paragon, and no chance at ANYTHING cool ( paints and chests (.......1% hued statue) no masks yet?)
Me, otg, and few others killed a demon paragon Halloween it had 34k HP, all we got was some gold, and some dead pets, when you add it up we prolly lost gold killing it, not crying it's just not worth the time.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Let's put this conversation into PVP terms ...

1 castes (firebreath) killed you
1 spell( Ebolt) from many people killed you

Why are you not nerfing Zerg spells then!?

I agree no 1 spell should kill you, then make it fair all over uof and not at just certain times