Handout

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I wish we could see more sleeves, leggings, pants, sashes, aprons, robes, shirts, kilts etc. as handouts. Thanks for the treat, appreciate the gift, would just like to see something new :/

SidX

Grandmaster
So what was the handout I left 20min early and forgot to afk FML :(
A cap/hat called, "A warm toque - Winter of 2014" (blessed).

logsB7h.jpg

Salsa

Grandmaster
I wish we could see more sleeves, leggings, pants, sashes, aprons, robes, shirts, kilts etc. as handouts. Thanks for the treat, appreciate the gift, would just like to see something new :/

Normally whatever, handouts are cool so just be happy, but ya I gotta say... A non dyed bonnet? That's the handout? Why even bother doing one? Nobody is ever gonna wear this dumb thing. Throw it in a chest and hope it's worth 50k a year from now.

Tuckerace

Apprentice
Normally whatever, handouts are cool so just be happy, but ya I gotta say... A non dyed bonnet? That's the handout? Why even bother doing one? Nobody is ever gonna wear this dumb thing. Throw it in a chest and hope it's worth 50k a year from now.
I will take yours for free if you would like.

SidX

Grandmaster
Even still, 50k is pretty solid for a handout.

I love the handouts, they are cool reminders to look back on and remember the good times :)

Nothing against Carl (I never got a chance to really know him), but I was hoping for something like "the head of Admin Carl" or a little vial of red blood, "the blood of Admin Carl". Lol.

Tuckerace

Apprentice
Even still, 50k is pretty solid for a handout.

I love the handouts, they are cool reminders to look back on and remember the good times :)

Nothing against Carl (I never got a chance to really know him), but I was hoping for something like "the head of Admin Carl" or a little vial of red blood, "the blood of Admin Carl". Lol.
I remember I got stuck in between a rock and a house an when I gave the description of how where I got stuck I said "I am stuck between a rock and a hard place". Then Carl pmed me and said "I teleported you cause you made me laugh".
I am going to miss him and I hope all goes well with his future endevours

(Sorry if this a derailment)

SidX

Grandmaster
I just mean that when I see "Winter of 2014" it brings back memories of this timeframe, before "New Age", etc. Kind of like when you looked back on veteran rewards on OSI/EA servers and remembered the time you got that item... nostalgia baby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
guess I missed it cause RL things going on......oh well, seems even as much as I play (which is a LOT) I always miss these gifts.

Tuckerace

Apprentice
It's a sorry we made you worry try to forget this (chucks bonnet with rocks at person)

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
Handouts are rarely given here as any vet can confirm. The type of mentality seen in the above quote shows exactly why most items created by the staff require you to do work in an event to receive it.

There will be a ton of people that would love to have a blessed bonnet that were not on to receive it.

Let me also remind you all of the launch day halfys that are worth a ton but are also not hued.

Nahz

Apprentice
Yea i was on all day with 2 small dcs and I missed it. Pretty lame. I'd be happy with the bonnet. :)