IS it just me, or does it seem like the devs left.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, no update on zombies........no update on the RDA............some reverts, and such.........

Are all the mucky mucks still basking in the whole Richard Visited the shard afterglow and have forgotten to stop staring in the mirror long enough to kick this shard back into high gear?!

Did you really have to drop everything to make that richard event?

Cheers!

Zombies, T2A, RDA, high seas treasure hunting, myuo store.........what am I missing here? How is the new BOD system?

Egads!

SoP

Winstonian

Grandmaster
Yeah, I was given a free broken expansion, that mostly has been put on hold or reverted to nothing.
Seriously? Not only do they have real lives and responsibilities, but they've been more active - and produced more content - than most P2P games have in a similar timespan. Calm down.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Jakaro

Master
You sound like a douche. You are demanding more for a free game that you play. Extra douche points because I bet you haven't donated to keep this free shard running either.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
The devs are just regular dudes with jobs and families and such. And they do regular updates and patches etc.

Set some realistic expectations.

I demand that the game is free of charges! I mean come on! Paying for playing a 15+ yrs old game? Oh wait ... Doh !

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 6610 mit Tapatalk

Hey that's super! I made this thread before he posted that.....So, feels good to be the douche who is wrong as opposed to the douche who is right! And yes, it's true, i don't pay any money to this shard in the form of donations, If they want to start accepting a cryptocurrency, then I'll donate half of everything I mine for a whole month! Which could be nill or a ton. But yeah, i'm not going to give anyone stupid fiat money!

Cheers!

SoP

Winstonian

Grandmaster
Hey that's super! I made this thread before he posted that.....So, feels good to be the douche who is wrong as opposed to the douche who is right! And yes, it's true, i don't pay any money to this shard in the form of donations, If they want to start accepting a cryptocurrency, then I'll donate half of everything I mine for a whole month! Which could be nill or a ton. But yeah, i'm not going to give anyone stupid fiat money!

Cheers!

SoP
"I won't pay, but I expect them to spend their free time developing content for my enjoyment! How dare a week go by without an update!"

You are a valuable member of this shard. Stay classy.

Uhh, not sure what you meant entirely, I mine other then BTC and convert to BTC or LTc depending on the business and the payment options they accept. But BTC is prevalent in the cryptocurrency market for business that accept crytpo.

I am classy, I found a good FREE-shard to play, how many do think donate actually? Come on. Shane wants unique IP's not most amount donated. He's looking for users, whether they pay or not. And yes, they will have to continue to create and develop more content or they lose the user base that's on here almost daily. So, I'm relevent, I am a Unique IP that counts towards the whole here. When this shard fails, or closes or Shane and friends find something else. You'll be wondering what all that money you donated was for. because in the end, your doantions don't actually do much, acording to all of you, who tell me that beggars shouldn't be chosers. How's all the donating working out for you? Has your money helped get an update that's bug free? has your stuff been deleted or lost during a revert? Yup, keep donating to a shard that is taken care of in their spare time, when "they" get around to it......

Cheers!
SoP

Winstonian

Grandmaster
I am classy, I found a good FREE-shard to play, how many do think donate actually? Come on. Shane wants unique IP's not most amount donated. He's looking for users, whether they pay or not. And yes, they will have to continue to create and develop more content or they lose the user base that's on here almost daily. So, I'm relevent, I am a Unique IP that counts towards the whole here. When this shard fails, or closes or Shane and friends find something else. You'll be wondering what all that money you donated was for. because in the end, your doantions don't actually do much, acording to all of you, who tell me that beggars shouldn't be chosers. How's all the donating working out for you? Has your money helped get an update that's bug free? has your stuff been deleted or lost during a revert? Yup, keep donating to a shard that is taken care of in their spare time, when "they" get around to it......

Cheers!
SoP
Eh, you called yourself a douche. I only reinforced your point.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Devs provide a great game for us for FREE. Given the fact that they are human with real lives/jobs/families, I think some latitude should be given. With that being said, I think they're doing a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.