IS it just me, or does it seem like the devs left.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winstonian

Grandmaster
Devs provide a great game for us for FREE. Given the fact that they are human with real lives/jobs/families, I think some latitude should be given. With that being said, I think they're doing a great job
Hell yes they are. Not only are they active, and pushing to improve the shard, but they listen to the players and request feedback. It's pretty awesome.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Uhh, not sure what you meant entirely, I mine other then BTC and convert to BTC or LTc depending on the business and the payment options they accept. But BTC is prevalent in the cryptocurrency market for business that accept crytpo.

what the fuck are you talking about lol

Carl said "Divest from Buttcoins and get into dono coins man, unlimited growth potential!"

so I replied to him with "Uhh, not sure what you meant entirely, I mine other then BTC and convert to BTC or LTc depending on the business and the payment options they accept. But BTC is prevalent in the cryptocurrency market for business that accept crytpo."

You don't know about cryptocurrency? You must be using an Nvidia gfx card then....As they are garbage.

Crypto currency is generated with your Processsor or gfx cards using mining software, or newer USB eruptors or the ASIC's chips. And when you have mined enough coins of which ever cryptocurrency you choose, you take them to an exchange and trade them for money, or find a business that accepts them. To put it simply for the simple minded. Back when Bitcoins were a little less difficult to mine, I accrued about $800 dollars worth in one month from $300 in hardware and $60 in extra electricity. But now BTC is for ASIC's and erupters, so I mine DogeCoin

Much stupid, very dumb, so duh are you........

Super simply put you can make money quickly when done right

Time to climb out from under the rock and use some google-fu, there actually is a whole world out there past your PC and reliving your high school days in UO.

Winstonian

Grandmaster
Time to climb out from under the rock and use some google-fu, there actually is a whole world out there past your PC and reliving your high school days in UO.
And I guess this magical world of wisdom and knowledge drives you to complain about the lack of updates on a nearly 20 year old free-to-play computer game?

I can't wait to have my eyes opened so I too can act like a douche (your word).

when the first huge BTC growth happened mostly in relation to crazy money stuff in Cypress, there were instant Millionaires over night, like BAM! Filthy rich.

Lexington

Grandmaster
You don't know about cryptocurrency? You must be using an Nvidia gfx card then....As they are garbage.

Crypto currency is generated with your Processsor or gfx cards using mining software, or newer USB eruptors or the ASIC's chips. And when you have mined enough coins of which ever cryptocurrency you choose, you take them to an exchange and trade them for money, or find a business that accepts them. To put it simply for the simple minded. Back when Bitcoins were a little less difficult to mine, I accrued about $800 dollars worth in one month from $300 in hardware and $60 in extra electricity. But now BTC is for ASIC's and erupters, so I mine DogeCoin

Much stupid, very dumb, so duh are you........

Super simply put you can make money quickly when done right

I still feel stupid................. and yes I use Nvidia

S

Shane

I posted an update for everyone as seen above.
We appologize if you felt "out of the loop" with things- to say our developers aren't working or "left" couldn't be more wrong however.

I'm not sure if you've ran your own server of this caliber before so i can't say if you'd even understand what the staff does and goes there here to bring back and provide an old game like this for your entertainment at no charge.

Fact of the matter is i suppose, this is the first complaint i have ever seen since we have launched about such a topic. I would say honestly as a fact that our developer team is far more passionate and committed than any other server i have ever played before creating UOF (Which was every single large server for the last 10+ years). I mean our service we have been providing has been up there to that of a paid service from a large company. In fact i think we are better most times. Redesigning our entire core and implementing the things we are optomization wise is a very, very serious thing.
As i said if you aren't really familiar with any of it or running a server of sorts or developing what so ever then i can see how you think everything should be happening and no problems should ever arrise.

So fear not,

We have been more than good so far with everything, and as the post says you will see things return very soon.

Nope Douche started with someone else further up the comment tree then me, I just used it as it seems to be an easily understandable form of communication on here.

I'd also happily donate, as I have already said, if cryptocurrency was accepted here.

The issue was, as stated in other threads, what happened to the Zombie event? many people asked about it, and you guys @Shane just ignored everyone for a bit and didn't say anything, and then you added a new thread that starts out with "Hey everyone!
I just thought i'd make a post to update you all on what has been going on lately with Ultima Online Forever." as if informing us of things is a second thought.

My thread here is trying to feel out if I'm alone in how I felt like your communication was lacking or If I just was a bit whiny. To word it as some other people on here have.

You should think about it. Reddit does.....Google will soon. Amazon has been discussing it behind closed doors for awhile now. Like I said, half of my mining a month for this shard will probably out distance any donation here by ten fold in a years time.

Winstonian

Grandmaster
The issue was, as stated in other threads, what happened to the Zombie event? many people asked about it, and you guys @Shane just ignored everyone for a bit and didn't say anything, and then you added a new thread that starts out with "Hey everyone!
I just thought i'd make a post to update you all on what has been going on lately with Ultima Online Forever." as if informing us of things is a second thought.

My thread here is trying to feel out if I'm alone in how I felt like your communication was lacking or If I just was a bit whiny. To word it as some other people on here have.
The difference here is that every one of those other players wasn't concerned, didn't feel "abandoned" and never felt like questioning the work or dedication of the staff here.

Not only did you, but you made a whiney, ungrateful post about it. You are alone in this, and thank god for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.