IS THIS FOR REAL?

Darkarna

Grandmaster

I found a new rare last night.. The location is top secret though, I would have to tie fresh steaks to your boots and throw you to a pack of hungry dogs if I released the information. I mean, the rare itself is quite possibly one of the best rares this shard has ever seen, it..is...just... amazing and I think its a yearly spawn.. I have the timer mind you..

*Whistles innocently away*

flem

Novice
YEAH EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EVERYTHING!

The truth is there is little to no respect for rare items here by the GMs/admins.

This isn't the first time this has happened, and I think its hard to believe it was just a mistake. It's even harder to believe 'only 2 were sold'. That's the same thing that was said last time about red sandles and vesper masks and it wasn't true then.

I'm trying to convince myself that this isn't just some deliberate persecution (that sounds really lame but I can't find a more suitable word) of people who like rare stuff.

-rare hues made common
-rare sandles made common
-'one time only' promises completely disregarded multiple times
-server birth/ultra rares put in as RDA loot, then mass spawned in a bunch of places 'accidentally', then a flat out lie of 'all deleted' when in reality most were kept.
EDIT: forgot about stunomas unique deer hat 2x. Although his new hue is ridiculous and I want my unique raffle kasa turned that color as well!
-bathtubs.

It's not like there isn't a HUGE selection of stuff that could be out on donation vendor. Why keep 'accidentally' screwing people over?

Why keep replying 'lol' at this stuff? Like it or not it's a significant part of the game for a chunk of players. Having this happen feels like a rug being pulled out from under you.

@Shane your marketing ability speaks for itself, and your product is great. The customer service however does leave something to be desired from time to time.
Really dude calling the admins liars? you're a piece of shit

Bromista

Grandmaster
Funniest thing about all of this. I know of 8 rares that I've searched for recently that I've added to the game on certain bosses and some spawns when we released the expansion that NOBODY has yet to find. A lot of the mini bosses we added throughout some of the zones players don't even farm. Yes the drop rate for some of these rares are insanely low but that is what makes them ULTRA RARE. If you guys spent less time trolling and sitting in your castles or Britain bank you would of found these by now.

TriXa finds more rares than anyone... actually takes the time to do it.
Am I the only one to find one of these "open world" ultra rares thus far?
8ng0f.jpg

I know of a gravestone/headstone or two and a sword display that has dropped from RDA bosses but other than that I haven't seen or heard of any good deco items dropping from monsters.

A couple questions if I may:
Was this item added as far back as the expansion and took this long to finally drop or was it a recent addition?

Say a deco item drops on the same monster I killed that dropped the golden suit of armor, will that deco item be another golden suit or are the deco item drops randomized within these 8 or so rares?

I think that's all I have for now.