losing connection?

kristina

Master
Whenever I've had the issue you're explaining, it was an issue with my own ISP unfortunately. This means the server is still communicating to you but it never received your packet, thus you can't move.
You were right Mat! it ended up being a bad filter on the pole. Tech replaced it and no drops for days now :)

DiggieUp

Novice
me to died lost all my stuff because connection it logged me in for a sec to show i was dead wouldnt bother me if i had a little gold or wasent new lol

kristina

Master
me to died lost all my stuff because connection it logged me in for a sec to show i was dead wouldnt bother me if i had a little gold or wasent new lol
Ahh.. the server is having problems now. My problem was with my ISP. I'll help out! After we get logged back in I'll meet you in Britain and give you some gold :) My character name will be SeekNDestroy.

DiggieUp

Novice
thats nice of you i never made comment to aquire stuff i was venting lol whats that about a filter on your pole could that be my problem what all did it do to your internet

kristina

Master
thats nice of you i never made comment to aquire stuff i was venting lol whats that about a filter on your pole could that be my problem what all did it do to your internet
I lost connection randomly.. like within 4 hours play time I lost connection 3 or 4 times. It stops your internet connection from receiving packets of information.. at intermittent times.

I know that you weren't asking for stuff :) that's why I offer! I remember being new.

DiggieUp

Novice
i just know where this 9 / 11 plot is and its fell 3 days ago and still open and iam trying get gold to place there lol i get up to around 60k saved then gota buy regs get robbed from pks and then server takes it all lmao

DiggieUp

Novice
oh ? on a loan then i do got a nice fire ele statue you can have and let me pay back loan . if i can ever connect back on still not letting me iam reset modem

kristina

Master
i just know where this 9 / 11 plot is and its fell 3 days ago and still open and iam trying get gold to place there lol i get up to around 60k saved then gota buy regs get robbed from pks and then server takes it all lmao
I'm taking this convo to email.

Odezy

Apprentice
"Ain't no rest for tha Weary, Money don't grow on tree's" :'(
You want a Field Stone Deed ta hold it while you muster up your gold? It's juss takin up space in my krib so if you want it juss msg me.

kristina

Master
oh ? on a loan then i do got a nice fire ele statue you can have and let me pay back loan . if i can ever connect back on still not letting me iam reset modem
The server is being ddos'd I think. I'll email you and we'll keep in touch.