Managing multiple chars in Razor

You get three free character slots per account - a total of nine free characters. And then you can buy additional character slots from the gold sink vendor. So far it sounds like Tharakus has only used four of his nine free character slots. He did not say he was running four characters simultaneously. ^^

It read like he was running 4 characters at the same time. Aka Multi-clienting.

Dahee

Apprentice
Given the context of the post I do not make the same assumption. (Besides, you'd have to be pretty dumb to announce to the world that you are breaking that kind of rule. I have higher regard for his mental capacity than to believe he's that stupid.)

Nahz

Apprentice
I'm a total scrub at uosteam. I've been tinkering with it here and there but ultimately use razor just because I already know how. Last time I quit using steam was because the arm/dress button was greyed out and I couldn't fit out why.. Because Im a scrub... So I went back to razor and it took 2 seconds. Over time I will learn steam, it looks very fluid. I also suck at actually writing macros line by line. Is that the only way to do it in steam? Also a solve for using arm/dress hotkeys would be wonderful too. :)

halygon

Grandmaster
I'm a total scrub at uosteam. I've been tinkering with it here and there but ultimately use razor just because I already know how. Last time I quit using steam was because the arm/dress button was greyed out and I couldn't fit out why.. Because Im a scrub... So I went back to razor and it took 2 seconds. Over time I will learn steam, it looks very fluid. I also suck at actually writing macros line by line. Is that the only way to do it in steam? Also a solve for using arm/dress hotkeys would be wonderful too. :)
No, you can use the record macro button just like in razor.

As far as your dress config - maybe if you gave us screen shots of what you are seeing...