Meta-Dragon in Despise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh D

Grandmaster
This reminds me of the time when @Josh D was afk training his meta in despise..whereas i killed him, than his pet..and than 20-30 mins later i saw i got a murder count from him when he came back from being afk :rolleyes:

@Silly Santa
I don't know which is worse, your pedophile tendencies or your lying. I wasn't afk, I was checking the police blogs for amber alerts in your area.

#douchefag

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@Silly Santa
I don't know which is worse, your pedophile tendencies or your lying. I wasn't afk, I was checking the police blogs for amber alerts in your area.

#douchefag
Get your facts straight noob - i am not donny darko and yes he impersonated me in IRC.

If your thick-head needs further confirmation , feel free to ask Shane as he was aware of what donny darko did as well , kthx.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Warnings have been handed out. Stop guys.
So it means i can give out any kind of rl threat or accusation of the worst kind to anyone in this forum and only get a warning......
Lemme ask you, u have kids or a ex gf who are molested ??, this aint no joke...... EQMS been using this on Silly Santa for the last few months, and been liking eachothers posts..
If i would live in the US and would get the amount of accusations Silly has gotten over this act, i probably would get a lawyer...
I can take alot of shit, but when it comes to children and joking about something, especially when this is going on for months, its nowhere near funny...

BAN THIS MOFO..

Volco

Master
So it means i can give out any kind of rl threat or accusation of the worst kind to anyone in this forum and only get a warning......
Lemme ask you, u have kids or a ex gf who are molested ??, this aint no joke...... EQMS been using this on Silly Santa for the last few months, and been liking eachothers posts..
If i would live in the US and would get the amount of accusations Silly has gotten over this act, i probably would get a lawyer...
I can take alot of shit, but when it comes to children and joking about something, especially when this is going on for months, its nowhere near funny...

BAN THIS MOFO..

it's almost pathetic how they are with some of the players here. Not like these are children saying these things, they're all grown-ass men. Men who should know better.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

I cant really say that i am happy with Josh D only receiving a warning , for him calling me a pedophile on these forums... Really Swayze this only deserves a warning?

So let me ask this - Are IRL attacks not that bad and severe , to the point where they are not bannable? Will players only receive "warnings" ? I lost a bit of respect for you on the way you handled this Swayze.

Let me ask you this - how many "warnings" does it take for someone to get banned from the forums?

This is the 2nd instance where the guy called me a pedohile .... based on someone impersonating me on UOF in IRC.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster

How many warning does it take? How many? Everytime this happens, 'we have handed out warnings.' it sticks for maybe, MAYBE a day and they are back at it again like some sick gang.

I'll keep reporting this harassment, but if it keeps happening with no real action being taken I'll look into legal options on Silly Santa's behalf.

Deadpool

Grandmaster

Sorry, but I am in agreement with others -- warnings mean jack shit in this instance. There's players who have banned for way less as far as RL insults go and literally calling someone a pedophile is pretty shitty.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Sorry, but I am in agreement with others -- warnings mean jack shit in this instance. There's players who have banned for way less as far as RL insults go and literally calling someone a pedophile is pretty shitty.
I can take alot of things, but when it comes and make jokes about tragedy's that has happen to children, i say no more..

Ban and make an example, Over the last months its been EQMS members who made fun at Silly over this matter, and all because some guy at irc named " anal burster" or whatever its name was accused silly of sweettalking his cousin or what ever..

THIS GOTTA STOP, BAN THIS MOFO @Josh D , and make sure this sorta rl accusations are nothing to laugh about here..

Expendable

Master
Are you guys really surprised over people flinging insults over the internet? I heard worse back when the game launched .... I understand your need to stick up for someone, i think @Silly Santa can handle himself, or one would hope he could. If you cant even take internet insults i see why some people get so #affected over this game .... Swayze warned him.... --- how does that saying go? "Sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me"

Josh D

Grandmaster
This is ridiculous this is the PvP forums and that dude has been asked to stop tagging me is shit multiple times. He has been blocked by my forums account for months after he first started harassing me, I took him off a week ago when I heard he was taunting me again.
Since the pedophile mocking is too much for some of you to handle (which I've heard from multiple people so it isn't 100% without merit) then I'll knock it off, as I really am not trying to get everyone one here so upset in rl over some stupid shit talking.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
This is ridiculous this is the PvP forums and that dude has been asked to stop tagging me is shit multiple times. He has been blocked by my forums account for months after he first started harassing me, I took him off a week ago when I heard he was taunting me again.
Since the pedophile mocking is too much for some of you to handle (which I've heard from multiple people so it isn't 100% without merit) then I'll knock it off, as I really am not trying to get everyone one here so upset in rl over some stupid shit talking.

The pedo thing has gone way to far, its nowhere near funny, the way you reply does not look like u know whatever u talking about, and from looking at Silly Santa's quotes he just posted, it was mostly you these last few months continue about pedopfile matters...

The way u joke about this sort of stuff makes me to believe you are a 15 year old kid on drugs, and have no clue about these sorta things that happen to RL children everyday.
Not to mention the people that get wrongfully accused of those horrible acts, people that lose there jobs coz ignorant fucks like you posted shit about then on internet forums................

I dont want to see you ingame or on these forums ever again, you with your continuous jokes about pedopilia..

FU

Deadpool

Grandmaster

This is General Discussion, just wanted to point that out first. Also, there's no way I'm going to buy this "this is just shit talking on forums" shit. Your fucking leader has made a point (as well as other members of EQMS) to call people out for RL insults on multiple occasions whether it's someone in POWER or Lithium, etc. etc. But now because it's one of you guys doing it it's just simple mocking? Cut the shit.

BEN!

Grandmaster

lol deadpool finally broke character and it is depressing AF

Swayze

Grandmaster
For those who do not understand how the forum warning process works.

3 warnings = banned.

I have handed out multiple warnings in this thread.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I honestly dont care if someone trash talks me or trolls me... but calling people a pedophile on multiple occasions is going too far and is an IRL attack.

Stop being so #affected .. its only a game... you shouldnt be bringing IRL into this @Josh D

Expendable

Master
The pedo thing has gone way to far, its nowhere near funny, the way you reply does not look like u know whatever u talking about, and from looking at Silly Santa's quotes he just posted, it was mostly you these last few months continue about pedopfile matters...

The way u joke about this sort of stuff makes me to believe you are a 15 year old kid on drugs, and have no clue about these sorta things that happen to RL children everyday.
Not to mention the people that get wrongfully accused of those horrible acts, people that lose there jobs coz ignorant fucks like you posted shit about then on internet forums................

I dont want to see you ingame or on these forums ever again, you with your continuous jokes about pedopilia..

FU

Are you new to the interwebz?

Status
Not open for further replies.