Meta Relics Question

Sseany4209

Grandmaster
I heard around brit and skara bank that meta relics drop rate increased, is this true? or am i just seeing things

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Yep all the newbies cried and now the relics market will soon be garbage just like the egg market. Expect to see a lot more relics on the market soon.

Soon champs/RDAs will be a waste of time. Power scrolls are worthless, eggs are near worthless. Relics were the last item worth doing champs for.

I think it's back to regular old farming for me.

gg

Messremb

Grandmaster
Eggs selling for 1-2 mill is worthless?

If you would stop being a greedy bastard and maybe they wouldn't of had to increase the drops.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Eggs selling for 1-2 mill is worthless?

If you would stop being a greedy bastard and maybe they wouldn't of had to increase the drops.
Sorry? I don't think I've ever gotten a relic to sell so what are you talking about?

The only relics I have are the ones I bought. Get your facts straight.

I have gotten one relic from a champ spawn and gave it to a guild mate for free. Real greedy there.

Gl getting 2 mil for an egg these days as well. 1 mil if you are lucky. @eppy should find his 500k egg soon :)

eppy

Grandmaster
There are only so many tamers. At some point nearly everyone will have one. The relics are no where near saturation.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
WHO COULD HAVE EVER SEEN THIS COMING??????
Ima have to dig up my old thread where I said people could quote me in a couple months regarding the price of meta relics and eggs. :)

Idk why they want to rush people through end game content.

But this might be good for you sagan, people may have $$ for rares soon.

eppy

Grandmaster
There can always be new skills and different types of pets also. It's supposed to be a fun addition and a change of pace from regular pets. From what I have seen everyone likes it and it does bring a new play style into the game.

Bromista

Grandmaster
RDAs are a gamble, always have been and always will be. This change is is going to ramp up my RDA hunting because it will make them MORE worthwhile, not less.

How many times have you struggled to get your foot in the door of a Lummox RDA without the help of 6 fucking tamers, more like 2-3, only to get a 105 Carpentry and a 110 BS PS?

How many times have you spent an hour killing Locke Cole to get a single 105 Peace PS and ancient smithy hammer shards? That sure goes a LONG way when split between three players.

Well, that sure seems like a waste of time to me. That possibility just saw a reduction.

You'd have to be blind to disagree.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
RDAs are a gamble, always have been and always will be. This change is is going to ramp up my RDA hunting because it will make them MORE worthwhile, not less.

How many times have you struggled to get your foot in the door of a Lummox RDA without the help of 6 fucking tamers, more like 2-3, only to get a 105 Carpentry and a 110 BS PS?

How many times have you spent an hour killing Locke Cole to get a single 105 Peace PS and ancient smithy hammer shards? That sure goes a LONG way when split between three players.

Well, that sure seems like a waste of time to me. That possibility just saw a reduction.

You'd have to be blind to disagree.

Nope I don't disagree with it for the time being. But meta pets are supposed to be end game. People cried and got the eggs to flood the market. People cried again and now relics will follow. To me it doesn't make a difference. I have had my relics and meta pet. Putting the game on easy mode for the people that complain all day doesn't make sense though. Next we will probably see an increase in 120 taming ps drops.

Oh well.

Bromista

Grandmaster
So you said it's going to devalue and make RDAs a waste of time, but you don't disagree with it because you have your stuff already.

The drop rate increase is minimal at best. It has probably jumped from what...10% to 15%? And the major guilds that do RDAs every single day (you still have to get out there and work them) whose metas are filling up with relics are going to be selling them more often now anyway...can't argue with that...they will earn less from the relics making them cheaper for the little guys and lower their barrier to entry for end-game content. Let alone have an increased chance of the little guys dropping their own now, lessening their reliance on the major guilds to farm them. And you see this as a problem?

I can't figure out what your angle is. Drop rates should have been this way from the beginning, but then again if they were the exploitation of the RDA system by POWER would have been even more damaging to the server so it's a good thing the drops changed when they did.

James Franco

Grandmaster
Sorry? I don't think I've ever gotten a relic to sell so what are you talking about?

The only relics I have are the ones I bought. Get your facts straight.

I have gotten one relic from a champ spawn and gave it to a guild mate for free. Real greedy there.

Gl getting 2 mil for an egg these days as well. 1 mil if you are lucky. @eppy should find his 500k egg soon :)
u are so mad, over a thread!!

God.RG

Grandmaster
So you said it's going to devalue and make RDAs a waste of time, but you don't disagree with it because you have your stuff already.

The drop rate increase is minimal at best. It has probably jumped from what...10% to 15%? And the major guilds that do RDAs every single day (you still have to get out there and work them) whose metas are filling up with relics are going to be selling them more often now anyway...can't argue with that...they will earn less from the relics making them cheaper for the little guys and lower their barrier to entry for end-game content. Let alone have an increased chance of the little guys dropping their own now, lessening their reliance on the major guilds to farm them. And you see this as a problem?

I can't figure out what your angle is. Drop rates should have been this way from the beginning, but then again if they were the exploitation of the RDA system by POWER would have been even more damaging to the server so it's a good thing the drops changed when they did.
the amount of times per day you mention POWER or POWER members is getting kinda creepy, man.

Duck Face

Grandmaster

I don't have an angle here. They shouldn't increase drop rate of something just bc people can't be patient or earn them the way everyone else did. It wasn't a minimal increase either. Look how many relics dropped yesterday. Just a guess but it's ether 2x or 3x the old drop rate. It is what it is. When I get a chance I'll revive my old thread from a few months back that said this exact thing would happen. Hate it when I'm right ;)