Paragons (spirit of christmas) drops

poogoblin

Master
If they don't drop a chest they appear to only be dropping normal monster type loot instead of paragon equivalent

Paragon Ettins dropping 150 gold, paragon reapers dropping 100 gold mandrake and logs. Not even the additional chance at magic weps it seems.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh they're doing that again?

I thought the Spirit of Halloween spawn worked the same way. Tougher to kill for same loot but a decent shot at rare drops.

poogoblin

Master
Oh they're doing that again?

I thought the Spirit of Halloween spawn worked the same way. Tougher to kill for same loot but a decent shot at rare drops.

If that's the case, my fault. I thought they were meant to drop paragon like loot with a chance to drop a xmas rare

Staff

Young Player Help
1/10 chance for a chest with a 5% chance for that chest to have a hued statue (1/500 mobs)
1/100 for a snow pile with a low chance of a blessed pile of snow
1/20 chance for skin dye
1/1000 chance for a nice piece of rare clothing

This will run for 3 weeks.

The drop rates might seem low but they really are not. There are probably 1000-2000 of the mobs killed every day. We had ~20 Halloween statues drop with a 1/1000 chance in those 3 weeks. So, we should have about 20 pieces of the rare clothing drop, which seems reasonable to me. I upped the drop rate on the statues as I'd like to see more people with them this time around. I'll monitor the drops over the next few days and make adjustments based on that data.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
1/10 chance for a chest with a 5% chance for that chest to have a hued statue (1/500 mobs)
1/20 chance for skin dye

The drop rates might seem low but they really are not. There are probably 1000-2000 of the mobs killed every day. We had ~20 Halloween statues drop with a 1/1000 chance in those 3 weeks. So, we should have about 20 pieces of the rare clothing drop, which seems reasonable to me. I upped the drop rate on the statues as I'd like to see more people with them this time around. I'll monitor the drops over the next few days and make adjustments based on that data.

Oh hell yeah!

Thanks so much. I shall dust off my tamers boots and get some pvm done!

Fingers crossed for statue and clothing!

poogoblin

Master
1/20 chance for skin dye

Ty for this, gives those of us that won't be able to visit the Grinch something to play with this holiday season

parsnip

Grandmaster
1/20 chance for skin dye

Cool! Is this only for paragons?

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
But their stronger then Paragons....
I started out yesterday with Paragon dragon provo'd on a Christmas Greater Drag, he killed the paragon, and then proceeded to mow down 7 or 8 more regular drags (one a regular elder) with me hitting on him with Vanq Bow the whole time!!....he was one tough mofo!
and no drop......all that and nutt'n...lol...smh