Please add stealing power scrolls to the game

Andrew

Neophyte
Please add stealing power scrolls to the game. What are the chances of this happening? A lot of other skills get power scrolls.

Andrew

Neophyte
why not? Better chance of stealing without being caught maybe? I don't see what it could hurt in the game balance

thestand

Grandmaster
why not? Better chance of stealing without being caught maybe? I don't see what it could hurt in the game balance
You do realize that a better chance of stealing without getting caught can definitely hurt game balance right?

Seems like you haven't put to much thought into this...

Andrew

Neophyte
yeah it could impact the many afkers. that's it. how do you think it could impact it in a negative way? I bet your fav skills have power scrolls. why don't the rest of us get em?

I mean seriously. guard whacked 4 times stealing gold... its broken
maybe use your skill outside of towns... dungeon thieves are a real danger.... nub

NO PVP skill has a working skill scroll that works past 100 so tell me why stealing should ( cause it is in fact a pvp move ) do you not flag when it is used *even if it doesnt show immediately*

Andrew

Neophyte
There are plenty of items that raise tactics. A pvp skill well above 100. Taming is a pvp skill. Do you not flag when you attack someone with your animals ? And stealing isn't a pvp skill. It doesn't do damage. I'd be happy with a thief bandana that I could bless.

There are plenty of items that raise tactics. A pvp skill well above 100. Taming is a pvp skill. Do you not flag when you attack someone with your animals ? And stealing isn't a pvp skill. It doesn't do damage. I'd be happy with a thief bandana that I could bless.

none of them items compare to one another on any terms.... like your really pearl-clutching here...

and wrong again... tamers are a pvm class more than pvp. and that 120 doesnt give you any buff to the skill other than to use certain pets... not increase there dmg or use in pvp... lol nerd failed 2x can we hit 3....

NO item gives a boost to a skill... *this isnt aos* archery items have been that way since the beginning of renn... i see 3x fail now

thievery is a pvp template... like it or not... THE MOMENT YOU INCLUDE PLAYER VS PLAYER its pvp.. or do you not know the term.... but we hit the 4x fail... stop responding...

the only pvp skill that can raise above 100 is tactics...and that is barely any change...

YOU WOULD ALMOST STEAL FULL STACKS of certain regs in 1 pull with 120 stealing easy...

how about you stop being a trammel bank thief and go be a big boy and play in the dungeons and make some real thieve loot... you know... like us real thieves do.... nerd

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Neophyte
Awe wittle dan so angry and righteous. Staealig scroll wouldn't factor into pvp. A couple stone items gets stolen regardless. Just helps in towns.

how about you stop being a trammel bank thief and go be a big boy and play in the dungeons and make some real thieve loot... you know... like us real thieves do.... nerd
table scrap eating b-b-b-b-itch

*reported* lol.. a thief with no brain is a bad thief indeed. but thats how trashmen work :p low iq's and too simple minded :p

***pro tip.... THIEVES do really well at champs/rdas/ Destard/ MOTM dungeons

learn to leave the bank and maybe you'd learn how a scroll was really a stupid idea in the first place.

** a thief is scary to deal with when out of town and they take all your heal regs while they have a posied wep** being a trammel bank thief im sure you have no idea what that is like to do.

*** can only imagine HOW MUCH EASIER IT WOULD BE TO STEAL FACTION SIGILS *** other than failing the 1-5 times and that effects more than pvp... that effects vendors economy which affects more than just pvp :p

Last edited by a moderator: