WTS PW/Ultra White PIXELS *FINAL REDUCTION PRICED TO SELL!* & More Rares!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Just a thought, if you don't want someone making an appearance and laughing at your expense then maybe dont mention them by name in your selling thread? Especially regarding a crappy 50k rare they already four of that literally no one else wants.

Report the post...maybe staff will delete these. Doubt it though, it's too funny. Recommendation: just have a little chuckle at yourself and enjoy the free bumps.

This has been a public service announcement.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
You are a real piece of work, may want to get head examined irl and reflect upon why you have no friends.

The only reason you were mentioned is because none of these items are available to you, take your shit posting elsewhere King of the Basement.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Not much left folks! Cheap cheap prices, PW Ankh, Feathered Tribal and UW Sandles[LAYERED] Left(REDUCED TO 15K DONO!)

Lithium149

Grandmaster
All taming powerscrolls were sold, sorry Krampus.

There is 115 Animal Lore left, not sure if you need the Animal Lore though!

Lithium149

Grandmaster
i am have animal lore ty

house decor for sale?

Send me a PM, everything in the bags in the picture is available and prices are listed in the orginal post.

Most deco left, just statues, wood curls, egg shells, Dried Blood[blessed] and anything else you see just send me a pm.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Nah, quit few months back & let my house fall when I moved IRL.

Not sure what even remains to sell or if I can even log on yet, sorry bud you'll have to look elsewhere!