Rares and Collectables Suggestion\wishlist

asics

Grandmaster
Sometimes i just try to traslate ;) btw u understqnd what i mean ;) im trying to suggest some improvements..dont be nasty with me for my poor english :p

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
Oh man..my next char will be ned mothertongue or dellanmothertongue ;) be a little in topic my friend..wich of my ideas you like to see onlineonuof? Any suggestion or idea improvement in ur opinion?:)

Dellan

Grandmaster
Me like all your ideas, lots of decos and stuff people addicted to pixel collecting like to... uh, collect. Try to add some overall things, ideas for events, other uses for skills, you're obviously very bored at work, same as me.

asics

Grandmaster
plenty of ideas about this, but mostly will be loved\hated by many , just adding things like this couldnt be hated by anyone cause who dont like to pvm\hunt\collect just dont have any changes in his game..and who like that really get a lot more to do!

my work just have a lot of "empty time" :)

Dellan

Grandmaster
Yea, it's obvious :D I too spend my 8 hrs daily thinking about stuff in UO.. It's a sort of creativity training and self preservation of sane mind. Good, keep it up :)

asics

Grandmaster
bump-.-. i will post a a complete list with pics and mob,and hope devs will use at least a part of this:)

asics

Grandmaster
im really glad to sEE A lot of HOT item in the donation vendors..
i will donate for sure..to get a lot of them..

ethy charchoral, colored mask!, neon hair dont have so much time to farm that big so ..a little donation..but PLEASE add us some new rares to farm..

right now i have 6 or 7 red spellbook of kalinga..endless black diye tub..charchoral and blood sandals.. pls add some other shit :)

we love donation item market..to support and make new player get easy money to start selling the coins..but let the famers have some new "target" for their medium-end game..:)

a new book to drop..a new weap like blood war fork or glacial staff..or some house decos..a new boss..idk what you have in mind..but let us farm something different :)

pls :)