Relics as a GOLDSINK

Fattson

Grandmaster
If you work 2 weeks, full time, with 15 hours OT, and at minimum wage... you can make enough to donate to buy the QS at 10m (cheap at the moment) (maybe)

On it.
you're a joke.

I played solo for 2/3 of the time I've played here. RDAs I have completed solo so quit crying that you can't figure shit out. Putting these items on the gold/dono vendor will just take more people away from the champs/rdas/events.

imo they should make some sort of powerscroll turn in system. Have relics on this turn in vendor. This would give powerscrolls value again and keep the champs/rdas/events populated.
You ever get that d strike relic?

Kilike

Grandmaster
you're a joke.

I played solo for 2/3 of the time I've played here. RDAs I have completed solo so quit crying that you can't figure shit out. Putting these items on the gold/dono vendor will just take more people away from the champs/rdas/events.

imo they should make some sort of powerscroll turn in system. Have relics on this turn in vendor. This would give powerscrolls value again and keep the champs/rdas/events populated.
We all know you're the only joke here kid.
Good idea IMO. OP's Not yours.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
We all know you're the only joke here kid.
Good idea IMO. OP's Not yours.
LOL. what is your suggestion here then?

Did you all consider what placing a relic on gold sink/dono vendor would do?

It would set the price for the relics. That is not something we need imo. The prices should be set by the players not staff. If you all look at the idea I suggested, prices will still vary on the relics depending on what people sell their junk power scrolls for to turn in for points. My suggestion encourages more participation in champs/rdas etc, and encourages additional trading between the players with prices set by the players as it should be.

EnviousGL

Grandmaster

It would set the price for the relics. That is not something we need imo. The prices should be set by the players not staff. If you all look at the idea I suggested, prices will still vary on the relics depending on what people sell their junk power scrolls for to turn in for points. My suggestion encourages more participation in champs/rdas etc, and encourages additional trading between the players with prices set by the players as it should be.

Let the population decide this, not you.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Very good idea. It doesnt make sense to have the same 4 guys with no jobs running most of the egg/relic market..

I fully support this suggestion.

And im one of the ones getting rich as it is now :D

I don't know about the no job part but those same 4 guys are the ones putting in the work. The same thing anyone else can do. Its boring as hell running around the world looking for RDAs but those that do it get rewarded.

In terms of the OP, I don't love the idea. Relics at one point were 2-4 million. I can't fully explain why the insane increase but I think figuring out why should fix this issue instead of making this a gold sink item. These are considered end game items for a reason, you need to get established and put in the work in order to get these. They are supposed to be rare as hell. It would be really lame if every single person with a meta had 4 relics.

lapj

Journeyman
I would still prefer to earn a relic at a RDA. but then my problem is that I play solo. so finding these and participating in one is very limited to me. In the 2-3 months that I played here, I have done 4 RDAs. 2 pk'd non stop, 1 completed, and the other, everyone abandoned.

I would like to see 2 more RDA portals spawn randomly in towns. yea yea trammy. but this will get more people to participate in these. kinda like the invasion events. The groups/guilds can still do their own RDAs. There are 3 more out there.

Kears

Master
IMO

nox/molten 6mil (because it's aoe)
QS 10mil (or simply remove from the vendor list)
others 5mil

My experience (with a kid, wife and full time job) in farming mid-high end mobs or spending time on champs/rda/bosses yields on average 30-80k a day/night, 100-300k if I get lucky with a taming ss or a PS with some value. I would say dedicating myself to farm for a month or two to get 1 relic sounds about right. QS is powerful, it deserves a 10mil price tag. Relics shouldn't be cheap and this (gathering these gold) by itself is already a challenge :)

No flaming thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
IMO

nox/molten 6mil (because it's aoe)
QS 10mil (or simply remove from the vendor list)
others 5mil

My experience (with a kid, wife and full time job) in farming mid-high end mobs or spending time on champs/rda/bosses yields on average 30-80k a day/night, 100-300k if I get lucky with a taming ss or a PS with some value. I would say dedicating myself to farm for a month or two to get 1 relic sounds about right. QS is powerful, it deserves a 10mil price tag. Relics shouldn't be cheap and I always like challenges :)

No flaming thanks.
You bring up some good points.

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
I don't know about the no job part but those same 4 guys are the ones putting in the work. The same thing anyone else can do. Its boring as hell running around the world looking for RDAs but those that do it get rewarded.

In terms of the OP, I don't love the idea. Relics at one point were 2-4 million. I can't fully explain why the insane increase but I think figuring out why should fix this issue instead of making this a gold sink item. These are considered end game items for a reason, you need to get established and put in the work in order to get these. They are supposed to be rare as hell. It would be really lame if every single person with a meta had 4 relics.

Hundreds more tamers have been made since initial numbers were ran. The amount that drops is just not high enough, and even if certain guilds were hoarding/inflating it would still probably be an issue.

FAMARA

Grandmaster

hate to say i agree with this.

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
I hate to say it but 3 of the richest people on the server are disagreeing with this post and agreeing with one another....Odd.

Weland

Grandmaster
I like the idea of having a power scroll turn in vendor that offers points/coins towards buying more powerful scrolls and relics. I think though the relics should be toned down version of the end game relics. This allows vets/hardcore gamers to set themselves apart, but casual gamers a reachable approach.

I can afford to buy dono coins to support what I need or want but I know not everyone can do this and this will open a door for them to participate in end game mechanics.

exince

Grandmaster
The problem is simple: Too many meta pets/eggs dropping... Thats why price dropped to about 1mil... But relics aren t dropping 4x more.. So more ppl with metas, higher demand for relics, higher price.. Simple

Personally i think metas should have stayed rare somehow.. Expensive pets, cheap relics...

Its odd to see everyone with a meta.. U hardly ever see anyone farming with dbeetle or drag