Relics as a GOLDSINK

oomf

Grandmaster
you're a joke.

I played solo for 2/3 of the time I've played here. RDAs I have completed solo so quit crying that you can't figure shit out. Putting these items on the gold/dono vendor will just take more people away from the champs/rdas/events.

imo they should make some sort of powerscroll turn in system. Have relics on this turn in vendor. This would give powerscrolls value again and keep the champs/rdas/events populated.

Was this when you cheated and were recalling directly into RDAs?

oomf

Grandmaster
I hate to say it but 3 of the richest people on the server are disagreeing with this post and agreeing with one another....Odd.

Because they already have everything and don't want other people getting the items. They used tactics that have since been patched to level their metas and get relics. (vorpal bunnies, cave bears, marking runes into RDAs, etc)

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
There were people that would log out inside dragon RDA and log back in on a timer and be in the new dragon RDA. Those people are named barracoon. They made mad milz selling the eggs until this got fixed.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Because they already have everything and don't want other people getting the items. They used tactics that have since been patched to level their metas and get relics. (vorpal bunnies, cave bears, marking runes into RDAs, etc)
Here is another lie. I didn't train my meta pet up until after the patch on vorpal bunnies. I don't think it was ever possible to mark a rune in an RDA either. You have no idea what you are talking about, so why are you even speaking?

oomf

Grandmaster
Here is another lie. I didn't train my meta pet up until after the patch on vorpal bunnies. I don't think it was ever possible to mark a rune in an RDA either. You have no idea what you are talking about, so why are you even speaking?

Ok, liar.

oomf

Grandmaster
You have 0 credibility and keep try to derail this thread. You make up lies and give 0 valuable input. I'm pretty sure you're the one being laughed at. gg

You sound like you're talking about yourself considering that's all you've done in this thread.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
You sound like you're talking about yourself considering that's all you've done in this thread.
How do you figure. I gave my opinion and many people agree. I gave an alternate solution that would be better for everyone. I didn't see you give any suggestions. Why don't you say something related to the OPs post rather than showing you're dislike towards others w/ childish remarks?

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Only thing I will offer to thread is....
something needs to be done about the dexxer relics. People are loosing interest in it at an astonishing rate. Why design a system that majority of players cant use. Its ending up again being something pretty much tailor for the 1% group.
I do like....
the gold sink idea
also the PS turn in idea

I also hate to break it to the UO rich, even tho its nice hhaving that 1% group of pixel lovers to buy everything up and set ridiculously high prices on items, its not the group that the future of the server is dependent on. It is the much larger supporting group of regular players that determines the overall health of the shard
When its impossible for most to take part in certain aspects and mechanics of the game.....they move on....and we have seen thousands of times before since original UO what that means.

exince

Grandmaster
Only thing I will offer to thread is....
something needs to be done about the dexxer relics. People are loosing interest in it at an astonishing rate. Why design a system that majority of players cant use. Its ending up again being something pretty much tailor for the 1% group.
I do like....
the gold sink idea
also the PS turn in idea

I also hate to break it to the UO rich, even tho its nice hhaving that 1% group of pixel lovers to buy everything up and set ridiculously high prices on items, its not the group that the future of the server is dependent on. It is the much larger supporting group of regular players that determines the overall health of the shard
When its impossible for most to take part in certain aspects and mechanics of the game.....they move on....and we have seen thousands of times before since original UO what that means.

hmm.. i see the deff dexxer relics being sold at 1m per.. thats a reasonable price.. berserker are never for sale. may be due everyone being a berserker himself and using it or selling it to guildies.. i doubt there are so many more deff than berserker relics dropping

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Just for the record.....no EQ member should eva use the word...."solo"
You've lost the right!....lol
(Just bustn ya balls....calm down before you get your panties in a bunch)

Kazinon

Grandmaster
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love how people EXPECT the training wheels on this shard.. oh please sir, plleeasssee, make everything easier for meeeee... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wrexx

Grandmaster
This is a decent idea. I feel they should add 2 of the five relics on the gold sink vendor. Gold and nox. Gold should be priced at 500k and nox at 6 mill. It should still be cheaper to find relics from players not the vendor. Vendor should be last resort. This way people can work their metas early on with relics.

a magical man

Grandmaster
Relics on gold sink are +
There's absolutely nothing wrong there, the only people who disagree are the ones who have relics and are scared that they won't make $ of them. The point is to use a relic, not control the market.