Remove Sigil Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

girana

Grandmaster
@halygon said that staff kept up with the thread and talked about it... Sorry they didnt rule in ur favor about the faction cap, I told everyone the real reason you were crying was the bonus's....

i never said i favor faction cap

So log on ur 10 $ower alliance members and take the sigils, they are up today.

cant take sigils while in progress to leave the faction

but in 2 days i have all faction bonus

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@girana @Bobby123 You should go Minax ..you will still be able to kill them and you will see how much those purple noobs cry when they cant use "CLOSEST TARGET" ...hahaaa....i doubt EQMS will mind if you go minax too.. EQMS want a green server , and a green faction ..they just dont admit it outloud ...then we will see how much of a problem factions have ...i still dont see why and how our PVP manager fails to realize the problems that factions have...

The Gandin

Grandmaster
Lololol ... i love how every EQMS member dislikes any and all constructive ideas/suggestions that do not benefit eqms and their play style..*SMH* ....

Like how you shit on EQMS for anything all day every day and even make threads under the guise of "constructive" in the PvP section but purposefully title them to talk shit about EQMS, because you hate how EQMS plays and need to cry nonstop so it caters more to you? Is that kind of what you meant?

Seriously, I think it's insane you are not banned.

Please don't remove the bonuses. I love getting them without doing anything. I think if I had to work to get them I wouldn't even bother with it. Being in factions to get them has never made me do PvP in any way. If I see a red I recall, if he kills me, oh well. I bank at banks that are hardly visited by anyone so I won't be attacked in town or anything. I think the system is amazing and everyone on the shard should be allowed to collect silver and get these nice bonuses. Faction or not. It's so much fun as a PvM char it's sad not everyone is enjoying it at the moment. I can only encourage everyone to join Minax to find a whole new PvM world you didn't even know existed.

Deriz

Grandmaster
"just make it so they cant use their tamers" - Girana

I really cannot believe how much 2 tamers using meta pets to kill monsters affects you.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
"just make it so they cant use their tamers" - Girana

I really cannot believe how much 2 tamers using meta pets to kill monsters affects you.

If you werent allowed in minax due to rule change/IP restrictions -- wouldnt you be forced to either find a 120 taming or get a group to defend sigils?

Deriz

Grandmaster
Im just curious here, originally it was people that arent doing any work to get sigils.

because its stupid to give ppl a bonus to join the biggest faction w/o doing anything to keep the sigils.

Now its that people do too much work to defend sigils and you simply cannot compete?

only eqms would be easy as fuck but there are maga, wrekt, squad, tame, pets, homof and countless other that all want to keep the skara sigil bonus

but they want to use their lvl 7 meta dragons and they dont have 120 taming so they have to say in minax

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Now its that people do too much work to defend sigils and you simply cannot compete?

CoM used to go for sigils... and we had some epic fights for them in CoM and Minax base(this was back when you were still being a newb in rekt). With things like storms idols, you should be able to easily fight for sigils regardless of your size.

Being able to have chars in multiple factions is what kills any action over sigil fights which often produces the best fights in factions. Surprise, surprise -- people are willing to fight hard when theres actual bonuses/incenctives on the line.

Deriz

Grandmaster
If you werent allowed in minax due to rule change/IP restrictions -- wouldnt you be forced to either find a 120 taming or get a group to defend sigils?

All of my chars are minax, so it wouldnt affect me at all.

Not to mention my drag has been rolled over close to 10 times, so I can control it without the sigil bonus anyways.

Cinder

Master
Please don't remove the bonuses. I love getting them without doing anything. I think if I had to work to get them I wouldn't even bother with it. Being in factions to get them has never made me do PvP in any way. If I see a red I recall, if he kills me, oh well. I bank at banks that are hardly visited by anyone so I won't be attacked in town or anything. I think the system is amazing and everyone on the shard should be allowed to collect silver and get these nice bonuses. Faction or not. It's so much fun as a PvM char it's sad not everyone is enjoying it at the moment. I can only encourage everyone to join Minax to find a whole new PvM world you didn't even know existed.

So "Pets" was created for pets. We are 120 tamers with meta pets.

We don't pvp.

We accept the fact that we will be killed by pvpers,
We die, and our pets die.. either way, by factions members (Including Minax.. haha) , PKers, spawn......
but it is worth it, not to have the pet skills loss. :)

It is UO.. fun fun fun...

steve-o

Grandmaster
All of my chars are minax, so it wouldnt affect me at all.

Not to mention my drag has been rolled over close to 10 times, so I can control it without the sigil bonus anyways.
bullshit u can't have rolled it 10 times in 1 month, and still with 8 roll it listen badly at 120-120

get the fuck out of here useless troll

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah 8 is max and he clearly exaggerated rerolls/time, but like him or not Deriz historically knows his shit 1000x better than you twats

I'm working on my 8th reroll right now. After my last reroll I xfered my lvl 7 dragon to my non-faction 115/115 tamer and it listened good enough.

Don't you all have like four tamers and tons of pets shouldn't you guys actually know something?

Status
Not open for further replies.