Server First? 30x30

amonseti

Grandmaster
Castles just doubled in value! Imagine the amazing designs you could make!!!

no they have not dbled... Lets educate..

1st: Castles = Grandfathered house plots .. these plot placments are not as strict as custom plots .. so sure tear down your castle and risk the chance the new 30x30 does not fit in same footprint.. and then if that does fail you run the risk of not being able to place the castle back in the same spot ..
2nd: Placing a 30x30 cost 10mil thats well over 1000% more in placment cost. no one is going to buy a castle for crap tonesof gold just to demo it and spend another 10mil to attempt to place a 30x30 , well no one in there right mind anyways ..

The value of castles have not changed .. a fully placed 30x30 however is worth quite abit im guessing around 25 to 30 mil for a placed 30x30

Mercedies

Grandmaster
In other words I will annoy my neighbors.

I'm struggling to fill the plot with a design.
Super ultra mega castle?!

Maybe put a wall with guard towers around your perimeter and a village of buildings inside?
Buildings tall enough to annoy your neighbors....

amonseti

Grandmaster
In other words I will annoy my neighbors.

I'm struggling to fill the plot with a design.

Make this !!
Grayskullisago.jpg

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
no they have not dbled... Lets educate..

1st: Castles = Grandfathered house plots .. these plot placments are not as strict as custom plots .. so sure tear down your castle and risk the chance the new 30x30 does not fit in same footprint.. and then if that does fail you run the risk of not being able to place the castle back in the same spot ..
2nd: Placing a 30x30 cost 10mil thats well over 1000% more in placment cost. no one is going to buy a castle for crap tonesof gold just to demo it and spend another 10mil to attempt to place a 30x30 , well no one in there right mind anyways ..

The value of castles have not changed .. a fully placed 30x30 however is worth quite abit im guessing around 25 to 30 mil for a placed 30x30
You're talking about trees and shit tho? I thought a castle was 31x31 so any castles without tree crud or a mini hill should be fine. So ice castles will most likely be 100 percent placble.

They should have done a customise option like OSI- ie convert Classic house into new custom.

amonseti

Grandmaster
You're talking about trees and shit tho? I thought a castle was 31x31 so any castles without tree crud or a mini hill should be fine. So ice castles will most likely be 100 percent placble.

They should have done a customise option like OSI- ie convert Classic house into new custom.

thats just part of it...
Castles are castles .. not a 30x30 ... you cant sell a castle for more then its worth, just because you might be able to take it down and place a 30x30..

Nope if you want the big bucks take down the castle yourself place the 30x30 and sell it that way... other wise its just a castle no change in value at all..

Also if your counting the footprint a 30x30 takes up same space also and is tecnically a 31x31 i do belive

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Ok thanks mate. Hmmm I might buy a castle that I know can fit one! Don't want ice.

So they are also bringing in 20x20 or 22x22 etc? Ie all variations up to 30x30 soon? Cause that'll be swell! I can fit in some pretty baller combinations on some prime real estate.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Man I'm gonna make some crazy castle with little hallways/guard towers everywhere that show off the largest statue collection on the shard. (My brothers collection only has dem fancy coloured ones, mine is more vast!)

@CAPTUN AUSTRALIA