Server First? 30x30

amonseti

Grandmaster
I put up an eyesore until I have time to do it properly.
Id love to help you design it up m8. you can check out my house i did @ 66'31s , 36'16e ... I made a lil village esq house with my 18x18...

Would love to see what I could do with yours.

Liberty

Grandmaster
Wjgeosm.jpg

drinn

Grandmaster
A wet dream for UO architect. Hire me to design something awesome! :D I can see a massive garden city.

And Liberty's for amazing water illusions, omg. I wish I had those 30x30 files on my private RunUO.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
What about the option to convert into custom plot? Doesn't it directly converts it into a plot? Or is the option not available yet?

amonseti

Grandmaster
What about the option to convert into custom plot? Doesn't it directly converts it into a plot? Or is the option not available yet?
Already been answered a few times on this page.. ill say again .. No there is no convert to option for grandfathered houses on this shard .. further more even if there was osi's convert to custom, never had code to convert a castle to a custom plot .. so even if the option was avalible on this shard , the convert castle to custom would likely not be avalible anyways .

[Legato]

Master
I'd love to see customized sizes all the way up to 30x30 but I dont think that will ever happen. However, if they can add in a few more sizes like a 22x22, and 26x26, that would at least wet people's appetites. Maybe even a few more sizes. 18x22. 18x26. 18x30. 22x18. 26x16. 30x18. etc.

bksdaduo

Master
The rush comes from dropping plots and not knowing if it's gonna work or get stolen!

I'm not worried about either of those situations.. already know it fits and it's a quiet area. It'd just be simpler to not have to move all my shit out of it if a swap can be done and all items dropped into the secure like customs do.

Liberty

Grandmaster
I'm not worried about either of those situations.. already know it fits and it's a quiet area. It'd just be simpler to not have to move all my shit out of it if a swap can be done and all items dropped into the secure like customs do.
Yea I went through that. It's a process. I don't think there is anything in place to convert classics to customs though, as a previous poster mentioned.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Already been answered a few times on this page.. ill say again .. No there is no convert to option for grandfathered houses on this shard .. further more even if there was osi's convert to custom, never had code to convert a castle to a custom plot .. so even if the option was avalible on this shard , the convert castle to custom would likely not be avalible anyways .

Hm sorry I just noticed this morning there was an option to convert so I thought it was added for castles.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
I'd love to see customized sizes all the way up to 30x30 but I dont think that will ever happen. However, if they can add in a few more sizes like a 22x22, and 26x26, that would at least wet people's appetites. Maybe even a few more sizes. 18x22. 18x26. 18x30. 22x18. 26x16. 30x18. etc.
Yeah maybe they should do it up in lots of 2s then, ie:

20x20
22x22
24x24
26x26
28x28

Please @Shane @Adam