**Slayer Armor Revealed** Recipes Inside

Bromista

Grandmaster
You don't see slayer armor in use very often. Maybe more now that runes are becoming more abundant. Seems not many people think it's worth the hassle considering the risk of losing it at the drop of a hat.

TyraeL!

Master
If the specific numbers regarding the benefits of wearing a full suit of slayer armor are even remotely accurate...this shit is indeed the bee's knees.

TyraeL!

Master
Think of Barbed Runic Leather slayer armor and then talk about bees knees.

:)

I will think of NOTHING.

I will talk of EVERYTHING!

I made a few sets of invuln slayer garbage the other night. About to make some horned runic slayer garbage too.

The problem with barbed, as things are, is a suit of that would be stupid expensive, even ridiculously, exponentially more than a horned suit because those damn kits are so much more rare.

halygon

Grandmaster
I will think of NOTHING.

I will talk of EVERYTHING!

I made a few sets of invuln slayer garbage the other night. About to make some horned runic slayer garbage too.

The problem with barbed, as things are, is a suit of that would be stupid expensive, even ridiculously, exponentially more than a horned suit because those damn kits are so much more rare.
Very true, not to mention they only have 15 charges. When I made my barbed runic studded suit with barbed runic bone mask, it took 9 Charges on a legendary tailor sitting in the crafters guild. Pretty good ar for a dexlossless suit though.

halygon

Grandmaster
^^ 15 charges is pretty low for a runic kit worth about 300k, if you ask me. Don't runic hammers have 20-25?
Not valorite, which has 10 or verite which has 15. The number of charges scales with the type and rarity of the runic kit/hammer .

Plus you think a barbed runic kit is worth 300k only? A barbed runic leather suit is worth that much and you can make two suits from one kit.

halygon

Grandmaster
Schwing, my pricing was way off. Maybe a horned hit is worth 300? Had something confused
I think the current prices on sewing kits are along the lines of:

Spined Sewing Kit (45 Charges) - 15-30K
Horned Sewing Kit (30 Charges) - 80-120k
Barbed Sewing Kit (15 Charges) -> 600k+ Based on buyer

Obviously very few people buy barbed kits, and there are very few out there. Most folks feel it is much easier and cheaper to just go Horned.

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I have a GM smith/Tailor but I don't see anywhere to make runic or slayer armor... What am I missing?

Duck Face

Grandmaster
You need a runic kit or hammer to make runic armor, those you get as bod rewards. For slayer armor, you need a crystal workbench, 120 smith/tailor and a bunch of glowing runes. Look at the first couple posts in this thread for info. Also the wiki has information.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Probably stretch your value further if you made 5 pc leather suits and substituted an invuln leather cap on each suit.

Considering the cost of making the slayer armor though, the cost of crafting the suit with a barbed kit would only be a few times more costly than horned. Horned slayer leather suit worth maybe 100k, barbed leather suit maybe 350 tops?
Is there leather slayer armor?
Sure can be. Any piece of armor can be imbued with slayer properties.

Last edited by a moderator: