So I got a 10X Verite LBOD Today...

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Best SBOD so far, or actually... best possible SBOD.. a 20 excep valorite :) and bronze metal shield so cant use it in an LBOD which means I'll go and get that 115 BS without thinking about twice :D

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Best SBOD so far, or actually... best possible SBOD.. a 20 excep valorite :) and bronze metal shield so cant use it in an LBOD which means I'll go and get that 115 BS without thinking about twice :D

Nice!

Yesterday I got a 10x verite shield sbod. Unfortunately it was right before the revert :(

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Ah yeah but didnt you get a decent replacement bod? Normally I totally expect to get a serious downgrade in case of revert :)

Messremb

Grandmaster
Doom you have way to good of luck with BODs. even though that suck I still haven't gotten anything better than 15x agapite and I have 2 smiths.

Gedron

Master
2nd 20x exceptional Val BoD this week @ 105 smithing [e woohoo

Sounds like the higher you go, the more crap you get :(

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Doom you have way to good of luck with BODs. even though that suck I still haven't gotten anything better than 15x agapite and I have 2 smiths.

I have to agree that I do seem to be getting above par when it comes to colored BODS...
Just now, another 6x 20 excep gold LBOD.. weapons.. ;)

Messremb

Grandmaster
2nd 20x exceptional Val BoD this week @ 105 smithing [e woohoo

Sounds like the higher you go, the more crap you get :(

Im beginning to think this may be true. on my 115 smith yesterday I got 10 ex iron daggers. but my 85 Smith got a 15x Bronze helmet. lol

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
I strongly disagree that reasoning though. I pull bods on one 115 smith and one 100. I seem to get slightly better on the 115. While that MIGHT be imagining, or just RNG.. getting better BODs the lower skill you have is bollocks :D

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
veritebod_zps03cef86a.jpg

:(

Bromista

Grandmaster
One good thing has come of this: there is plenty of evidence that more verite/valorite deeds have dropped in the last month (post expansion) than they had for the entire duration of UOF up to that point.

So at least there's that.

Bromista

Grandmaster
No they weren't 6-7 years ago, I remember them being pretty reasonable.

The only thing that needs tweaked now are the weapon BODs, color drops appear to have found a happy place and should stay where they are at. Best I can tell color drops closely reflect the way OSI used to.be.