So last night...

Cack

Grandmaster
can you be mine? ^
_my_crackhead_sense_is_tingling_____tyrone_biggums_by_waddahtheimmortal-d84aj83.png

K A Z

Grandmaster
I can't stand any of the other gathering skills. But there's just something about mining and listening to UO music that is just so nice...

I haven't seen you around lately. Even though you almost always win, I miss our fights!

I might look into it... over the last two or three years I debated on trying something else but just PVP/PK 24/7, and crafting has been a thing I kinda enjoyed when I was younger.. I guess that I'd also fit my current schedule better as I barely have time to play UO anymore. Do you think that crafting can happen without having 10+ bod runners? Would I be able to "compete"?

Young Star

Grandmaster
I agree to drop swords for magery and let beetle be your meat shield for the snakes. Otherwise I would put LJ on a dexer and put a different crafting skill on that toon.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
I agree to drop swords for magery and let beetle be your meat shield for the snakes. Otherwise I would put LJ on a dexer and put a different crafting skill on that toon.
I'll go the beetle and magery route after I can afford to. Think I have like 50k to my name right now and won't really be able to collect the money making logs until after I get above 100.0, only about 13.4 till that happens.

So that will be my weekend goal this weekend, GM+ JL and buy a beetle (to stable for a week). While it gets bonded, I'll buy and train magery. Would 55 magery be sufficient? I was thinking of getting Music to 45 to make instruments with Carpentry.

Mango

Grandmaster
I might look into it... over the last two or three years I debated on trying something else but just PVP/PK 24/7, and crafting has been a thing I kinda enjoyed when I was younger.. I guess that I'd also fit my current schedule better as I barely have time to play UO anymore. Do you think that crafting can happen without having 10+ bod runners? Would I be able to "compete"?

Oh yeah totally can still compete with just 1 crafter. Even though I have 10, I never actually log in to them. :). Can still compete, just takes a little more time to get the ball rolling

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
Yeah you can, just make friends with a few BOD collectors if you wanna do BODs, I do fine with 1 crafter as well

Hmu bby

K A Z

Grandmaster
i'll see if I can sell some garbage to get an extra char slot, and possibly talk someone into giving me some crafting PSs

Kilike

Grandmaster
i'll see if I can sell some garbage to get an extra char slot, and possibly talk someone into giving me some crafting PSs
I'll be on tomorrow. If I have some I could toss em your way.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Darkarna

Grandmaster

Brandishing magical powers of destruction, or elegantly dancing around with a weapon can only be efficient for so long. Eventually, even the greatest warriors slow and express their power in other ways, usually with a makers mark and an item of the finest quality.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Wanted to come by and say thank you for the suggestion to start killing those damn snakes instead of getting them guard whacked. Since I am not ready to train magery yet, I turned tact and anat on and trained on some hinds for an hour. I bought a set of leather armor and an ax of snake bane. Now their corpses litter the forests of Moonglow. I've made about 1k gold and a few colored logs and some barbed(?) leather. Definitely better then leading them to a guard zone.

TraJik

Grandmaster
Can definitely compete with 1 crafter. I've made millions with mine.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Cack

Grandmaster
Brandishing magical powers of destruction, or elegantly dancing around with a weapon can only be efficient for so long. Eventually, even the greatest warriors slow and express their power in other ways, usually with a makers mark and an item of the finest quality.
b51.gif