WTS **SOLD** BROWN META DRAGON EGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
damn barracoons in his feelings about being $ guilds scrub, lol if i could get the old Money kids back, I bet my accounts I'd get that kid kicked out in a heartback, as well as all the other nubs in that guild, then what? they cut their wrists in RL because they already can't do anything in PVP or PVM, they are penny pinchers and cave dwellers

barracoon u do play 20 hours a day ya scrub, we never see you on a pvp char, NEVER see you on a red we always see you on Yupido running the world morning hours, after noon hours and evening hours, your lil omnom jr, you think $ is YOUR guild? that guild is much more mine than it will be YOURS anyday kid. believe that!!!!!

LOL look poor little bobby is in his feelings he is reporting people now, I was copy and pasted a actually conversation and it looks like to me you 2 girana OR barracoon havent said ANYTHING on that thread..... yes everyone barracoon was proven to have 20-30 accounts tied to his computer!!!

ouch... did i hit a nerve?

What did i do to deserve such honor ?

You mean when you pvp against me it feels like fighting 20-30 guys at one go ?

P.S Even though I do not know them personally but i heard lots of good things abt Famara.

So i suggest you should try to get ALL THE OLD $ BACK n try it . If they would even take u back to $ , i gladly quit $ guild .

I dont play with backstabbers and traitors . I have my own values .

BABETHEVEEN I DARE U to do it ! LOL ! COME ON !

lastly , i didnt call u a fool BUT A TRAITOR ! LOLZ

Babethoven

Grandmaster
traitor or not, as i repeated in one of my last post, i think it was the thread where i copy and pasted a conversation about you haveing 20-30 accounts on VPN

but thats none of my buisness *drinks cup of tea*

but still to this day, this day next year.... what you THINK you've done for $ guild, Is a small thing to a giant, When I was in $ EVERYBODY was winning, because we were a team, not the corrupt greed of just 1-2 people... learn your roots youngin, you still got ALOT to do to catch up with me in the $ all time Leader Board son, if you would like helpful advice I just charge a flat fee on how to become a team player and learn to play your role

Bobby123

Grandmaster
LOL ? Record the conversation i had ?

you love to make shit up just like the shit u r . Wont blame u though . People do that all the time when they cant handle me in game i guess . I am used to such tactics , i handle them on a daily basis .

Carl has checked and cleared me . I guess online games is one of the places you can make frivolous accusations and get away with it . This doesnt apply in the real world though ( piece of advice for u )

So to think again ... Why do u think i have 20-30 accounts ? What i need them for ? BODS ? Houses ? PvP ?

Am i that awesome for u ? Am I ?

Guess so .......

Babethoven

Grandmaster
english muddasucka

can u read?

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/a-bloody-relic.47967/#post-307806

who said anything about RECORD, where in the HELL do you see RECORD CONVERSATION ANYWHERE LOLOLOLOLOLO Learn english nub, stick to running worlds, let the big bois handle everything else on the shard would ya?

and... i have the conversation in my skype with your name "barracoons accounts" and "20-30" accounts tied to it"

awesome? no
made you? yes
i retired from greifing and laid the foundation for others to do the same tricks after my passing
bro, u want to see true greifing? I use to grief people away from this game, 3 accounts now too? I'll make you write your goodbye post on forums too soon.... o wait u did that already LOLOLOLOLOL

Bobby123

Grandmaster
LOL

NOW I GET WHERE ALL THE HATRED IS COMING FROM .

Someone is jealous i am getting all the attention in game ....

OWNED

God.RG

Grandmaster
Sorry little man, too busy selling eggs. What are you doing besides trolling the wizard forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.