WTS **SOLD** BROWN META DRAGON EGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
ACCORDING TO BABETHEVEN ( SAME GUILD AS THREAD STARTER ) , DRAGON EGGS DROP AN AVERAGE OF 2-3 DAILY SO EGGS SHOULD BE 500K MAX !!!

LOL

P.S lol at POWER GUILD , KARMA IS A ***** RIGHT ?

God.RG

Grandmaster
Lol @ these two.
They cheat the system, get a bunch of eggs.. Then run out and troll everyone else.
Thanks for the bumps. Get a life rofl.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
@Babethoven wasnt you look for egg ? maybe your gildmate giving you discount or he is doing clonestyle and ripping you off
Clone style? lol we share evreything we gave wes his castle, gave kto a keep at almost cost. i would let any of these guys hold any all of my Dono shit.

idk where you get ya info but u need to get a new spy this one talking out of his arse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Lol @ these two.
They cheat the system, get a bunch of eggs.. Then run out and troll everyone else.
Thanks for the bumps. Get a life rofl.

CHEAT THE SYSTEM ? yet we run out of eggs ?

abit contradictory dont u think ?

but never expected much from u anyway !

LOLZ

Bobby123

Grandmaster
O.k., I don't give two shits or a fuck about a dragon egg. I am going to get involved just to address the above post.

How are you gonna play UO 20 hours a day and talk like you get chauffered anywhere. Ever.

This is the best use of your time?

YOUUUUUAAAAAA DONNNTAAAA MAKEAAAA no sense.

Firstly , i dont play 20 hrs a day ( you are assuming again )

Secondly to answer ur question directy , i love uo ?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Apologies, 18 hours per day.

8-10 hrs a day probably

and i am ashamed of that ! been neglecting rl stuff a fair bit

thx for the advice though Brom . i just realized i been playing a little too much .

P.S but that doest deny the fact tyler cant pvp ! :)

Babethoven

Grandmaster
damn barracoons in his feelings about being $ guilds scrub, lol if i could get the old Money kids back, I bet my accounts I'd get that kid kicked out in a heartback, as well as all the other nubs in that guild, then what? they cut their wrists in RL because they already can't do anything in PVP or PVM, they are penny pinchers and cave dwellers

barracoon u do play 20 hours a day ya scrub, we never see you on a pvp char, NEVER see you on a red we always see you on Yupido running the world morning hours, after noon hours and evening hours, your lil omnom jr, you think $ is YOUR guild? that guild is much more mine than it will be YOURS anyday kid. believe that!!!!!

LOL look poor little bobby is in his feelings he is reporting people now, I was copy and pasted a actually conversation and it looks like to me you 2 girana OR barracoon havent said ANYTHING on that thread..... yes everyone barracoon was proven to have 20-30 accounts tied to his computer!!!

ouch... did i hit a nerve?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
First of all , IF u ever been to Singapore , you wouldnt be spewing all these little rice hut remarks.

Secondly, if u do know me personally , i get chauffeured almost everywhere i go so bascially i dont live in a little rice hut .

Thirdly , You been reported for Racism remarks . I am sure Adam and Shane wouldnt want such nonsense on their server .

P.S i have one advice for you : if you cant handle the griefing or pking in game etc just treat it like a video game . Making such remarks is unnecessary .

i seen you call me a * in game before barracoon so get your sand out your vagina because you've been publicly called out on your CHEATING you've been getting away

personally barracoon, if you can dish it out but can't take it... stay off the forums because you seem to get all defensive everytime somebody says something about you???????? be a man for one time in your life and don't turn sissy and TALK on forums and not run to report lmfao

u dont even pk bro, your reds were on your proxy accounts, and im sure since they reenabled it temp, everyones been getting everything off their proxys accounts, so make a red again scrub? oh wait... u cant even fight so team up with Bromista and hunt the new dungeon, or ice elementals when your on from now on... Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.