Speedhacker Caught on Video (RampageOPP)

Kraden

Grandmaster
To be absolutely honest with you I did not see any speed hacking at all there? Is there any particular time in the video?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
yeh i mean they clearly skipped but doubt anything will happen to them bro, people use 3 accounts here and nothing happens so im sure just 1 video of them skipping is not going to be enough

Kraden

Grandmaster
yeh i mean they clearly skipped but doubt anything will happen to them bro, people use 3 accounts here and nothing happens so im sure just 1 video of them skipping is not going to be enough

3 accounts lol try like 5-6 least that is what I have heard.....

Anyway, when people speed hack, usually their mounts legs dont move

kurtis

Grandmaster
That's not that convincing, sorry. Sometimes people skip a bit and it does not necessitate speed hacking. There was really no outlandish speed going on there.

Rampage

Expert
You're an idiot. I have never, and will never speed hack. I love how you cut the part out of the video where you outran me and hid. The only reason this guy is pissed and posting this is because I've killed him twice outside cove while flagging on me.

I welcome a GM to shadow me while I play and vindicate my response. Although I'm sure they have better things to do than go to every boy who cried wolf babby complaint.

Last edited by a moderator:

Town Killa

Neophyte
Yeah.. doesnt look like SH to me. He is a bit faster than you.. That looks like he has the stump.mul and you don't. If you wanna PvP in the woods you should get it.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Personally, that just looks like he has a better connection than you. Enabling frame-skipping can also allow a player to seem faster than they actually are but of course this is a well known fact, a fact used in the olden days where internet connections were poor to average at best and systems running the game were just not really cut out to run such a game.

I could be wrong though.

Personally, that just looks like he has a better connection than you. Enabling frame-skipping can also allow a player to seem faster than they actually are but of course this is a well known fact, a fact used in the olden days where internet connections were poor to average at best and systems running the game were just not really cut out to run such a game.

I could be wrong though.

I tested frame skipping and reduce display framerate and for me does seem to keep me from lagging in crowded areas like vendor malls. ping average 60 but maybe try out that option to go a bit faster to not have em catch you.

halygon

Grandmaster
So.. Where's the speed hacking? I'm tired of people posting videos of "speed hackers" and getting me all ready for a good ole hanging just to find a video of a shitty connection...

Just saying...

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I tested frame skipping and reduce display framerate and for me does seem to keep me from lagging in crowded areas like vendor malls. ping average 60 but maybe try out that option to go a bit faster to not have em catch you.

I feel like I contributed positively somewhat..