Static Timers on RDA/IDOC/Boss Spawns increases group PVP

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Warlock is up every single night at almost 3 am exactly in Cove 5. $ has been holding it down every night at 3 am for weeks on end. Theres nothing random about it.

sorry u guys couldnt beat us with 20 + people and we always got the loot. and the timer has never been the same for 2 weeks straight with downtimes resets, ect times always go longer.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Agreed -- make IDOCs have a static timer(or at least a random timer of no longer than 30minutes) and you will see guilds and groups forming up for IDOCs instead of the lack of legit IDOC scene UOF has now.

you want things easier for you and your large zerg. you should be the last person complaining about idocs. you guys have way more than enough people to sit @ an idoc for 2 hours.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
you guys wanna know the funniest thing about warlock, we had had 1 guildy holding it down, against the large zerg guilds everynight while we all sleep LOL

you guys srsly cant beat 1 person?

not saying any names, but baracoon smashes on you guys with skill.

Sloth of SDS

Apprentice
Why is there even a timer? Why does the house just not fall? The way it is now is counter productive and negatively affects the amount of people doing IDOCs. Why would you keep clicking a sign only to have to wait for a random drop once it goes IDOC?

In the short term, it would probably upset a few people to have the house have a set drop time. Long term, there would be an increase of IDOC pvp.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
sorry u guys couldnt beat us .

I think you're mistaken Famara -- we didnt want the timer changes to be randomized, we wanted all timers to be static. Who the fuck wants to sit at an idoc, or an empty spawn for 2 hours?

This isnt 1998, most of us arent 17 anymore -- many of us(myself included) get 2-3hours a night to play...it sucks being forced to sit somewhere for a 2hour random timer.

Yea -- it sucks that a lack of a static timer means we wont have great fights at that spawn anymore:

lkMySpx.png

static timers(or 5-10min random at most) on everything(IDOCs, RDAs, champs, spawns) so that we can have fights over shit.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
Warlock is up every single night at almost 3 am exactly in Cove 5. $ has been holding it down every night at 3 am for weeks on end. Theres nothing random about it.

wow and 1 guild holding down a spawn lost to staff...

clearly pointed out you guys couldnt do shit as a whole to stop 1 guild on the shard from exploring on their own, using their own time to find something in game thats rewarding but since you guys are not smart enough to do what they did... u cried on forums.........

GG, and after all this time 2 1/2 years of playing I always thought there was something wrong with the shard.......ITS THE PEOPLE playing this shard!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
wow and 1 guild holding down a spawn lost to staff...

clearly pointed out you guys couldnt do shit as a whole to stop 1 guild on the shard from exploring on their own, using their own time to find something in game thats rewarding but since you guys are not smart enough to do what they did... u cried on forums.........

GG, and after all this time 2 1/2 years of playing I always thought there was something wrong with the shard.......ITS THE PEOPLE playing this shard!

Did you not read my post -- we want all timers to be static: RDAs, Champs, tameables, Warlock, IDOCS.

It's hilarious how ]$[ think we are crying to have things randomized... just the opposite. The more static timers on things, the more PVP we have. Since you missed it, this is what happened everytime we stayed up til 3am to destroy you guys at that warlock spawn:

lkMySpx.png

Babethoven

Grandmaster
I think you're mistaken Famara -- we didnt want the timer changes to be randomized, we wanted all timers to be static. Who the fuck wants to sit at an idoc, or an empty spawn for 2 hours?

This isnt 1998, most of us arent 17 anymore -- many of us(myself included) get 2-3hours a night to play...it sucks being forced to sit somewhere for a 2hour random timer.

Yea -- it sucks that a lack of a static timer means we wont have great fights at that spawn anymore:

lkMySpx.png

static timers(or 5-10min random at most) on everything(IDOCs, RDAs, champs, spawns) so that we can have fights over shit.

im just gonna ignore this 5-10 min static timers dude to low IQ..........

why the fuck would u want to make semi rare spawns into COMMON shit???? work for what u have there lil buddy!!!!

im just not following i guess, but if u take away the TWO HOUR window... wouldnt that make you sit there for 12-24 hours for the idoc to drop???

i think we need to change idocs back to the normal thing, alot less bitching back then... change it back to 8-12 hrs window to fall end of story

Babethoven

Grandmaster
only thing im reading from my last last response was

that 0 of you guys could do shit to fuck with $ guild, and how u with you could be them

because thats all I've been reading so far in this topic.......

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I am not talking about stealable rares here.

As for IDOCs -- the best solution is that if you time the exact moment a house turns from greatly to IDOC, you should be able to know within 15-30minutes when the house will drop. The house can stay IDOC for 12 hours but only those who timed it turning from GW->IDOC know the 30minute window.

This incentivizes both solo IDOCers and guilds to do IDOCs....which in turns creates more large scale PVP over IDOCs -- uoforever often had 10v10 IDOC battles there more fun/intense than faction fights.

As it is now -- the best "time" you can get on an IDOC is a 2hour window...very few adults have 2hours to sit at one spot waiting for a house to fall.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
sounds like yall need a new hobby in UO then if your not willing to put the time in to reap the rewards, maybe its time for other stuff in game then?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
only thing im reading from my last last response was

that 0 of you guys could do shit to fuck with $ guild, and how u with you could be them

because thats all I've been reading so far in this topic.......

this is the result of us finding out the spawn timer that ]$[ had on the warlock

lkMySpx.png

@Babethoven -- that is tne entire ]$[ guild dead, right?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
sounds like yall need a new hobby in UO then if your not willing to put the time in to reap the rewards, maybe its time for other stuff in game then?

so then you think you should have to sit around for 2 hours at warlock before it spawns too, then? You're countering your own argument...

steve-o

Grandmaster
lol grats killin 4 $ with 10-12 newbies :)

u never got anything from it... and you will never get anything against any $ is there!

everytime we found you we stat 5-10 of your noobs... lets do it more often because i love the 30k checks in my bank

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
lol grats killin 4 $ with 10-12 newbies :)

u never got anything from it... and you will never get anything against any $ is there!

everytime we found you we stat 5-10 of your noobs... lets do it more often because i love the 30k checks in my bank

theres a pic of 8 of your guild dead on that screen... but you statted 5-10 newbs in purple? We dont give a shit about the pixels, we care about killing -- we arent a trammy pve guild like yours.