Stealing pets

Chuck

Novice
Luring pets is one thing. It is a mechanic that adds some risk to the most powerful pvm class in the game. Trapping them in houses is a different thing entirely. Leaving someone in a situation where they must donate $ in order to save their investment (some pets take a lot of time to acquire and train) is wrong. I get that this probably makes the admins a little $ and changing anything might diminish it a little bit, but it doesn't change the fact that it's fucked up. If you track down your pets you should be able to get them to a stable without having to pay real $. The people that do this are particularly mean spirited and deserve a lump of coal for Christmas, imho. I would not ask the admins to change the game, rather I would ask the people doing this to lighten up a little bit and not demand ******** amounts of gold from people that really don't have any.

IF the admins wanted to change anything I would suggest making it so bonded pets have a larger range of recalling with their owner when they are in houses. This would solve the house trapping issue while leaving everything else alone.

The health of the server is my only concern when approaching this issue and I think trapping pets in houses is a small sickness the server has developed. I hope the remedy comes from the players committing these acts. Lighten up guys. And keep in mind these are real people playing these characters, and a lot of them invest a lot of themselves into this game. What might be a little game to you could be a really big deal to someone else. Just think about it. Cheers.

Crackatoa

Velkyn

Novice
I'm not saying all TBA members are like this, but when a guild gets big, you cannot control everyone. I wish I had enough time to to get the name of the second guy with pets who attacked me... I have a friend in TBA I hunt with whenever I cross paths with him but that doesn't mean all tba members are that nice either... I'm warning tamers and possibly TBA's guild master of what's going on. If it is a guild as everyone is describing he/she shouldn't leave room for those f.kers.

I see everyones opinion here, and there are some valid ones which are against mine and I accept some of them. I will of course be more careful and get a second petball asap. It's only that, when a tamer gets far enough to have to have a petball(generally with meta pets)

He will need to get meta stone + relics + ps's and on top of that, to get further ahead he needs to invest in 2 petballs before hands so he doesn't lose his biggest investment.

I don't even know how GM's could make some changes and still keep everyone happy(even though I think people who trap pets shouldn't get to be happy). But I think it's a huge problem for beginner tamers who get gifted/invest all their money in good pets and end up losing everything.

Salt Life

Adept
I'm confused is a pet all not 1.5k dono which is what 300k and that's paying 200k per 1k dono. Seems like if your investing all the time into pets that doesn't seem like a lot to pay to make sure you never lose them . And I'm sure there is always someone on selling dono coins. So paying real money not necessary. Just a thought.... I try not to have to many :/

a magical man

Grandmaster
So there are dedicated assholes trying to steal peoples pets now?

TBA tried this on me twice today... (an ebola killer or smth is the name, and he had a guildie threatening me and aiding his attack as well)
Snafuu (a hardcore asshole) does this for living...

Watch out for these people guys(tamers)...

We cannot get petball for every single pet we have(especially new tamers), and i think (maybe im being naive but whatever) this needs somewhat of a fixing.
I wont read everyone elses post's but all i have to say is tamers can be overpowering if used right so this is exactly what the shard needs since tamers pvp now with no problem

a magical man

Grandmaster
Man FUCK YOU! This pet has cost me months of my life and 3 relationships.
i dont do metas, but if i did i wouldnt leave a dungeon, just saying sir no need to rage, people are assholes all day, my mself will trap a pet if i am ganked or you use it to pvp. but if i pk you you will get your pet back

Cinder

Master
TBA does not approve of any stealing of pets. Please let me know the name of the person who did this and they will be dealt with. Thank you

Turner13

Grandmaster
If I leave my wallet on a park bench, in a busy area, unattended, I wouldn't expect it to be there when I came back an hour later. Human nature is a shitty thing. This is a game where people spend hours or days making 500k+. You can't really complain when it's presented to them in the form of a pet with an AFK owner.

Sure it might not be nice, but the joy of life is diversity.

Learn. Move on. Don't make the same mistake again.

Chuck

Novice
If I leave my wallet on a park bench, in a busy area, unattended, I wouldn't expect it to be there when I came back an hour later. Human nature is a shitty thing. This is a game where people spend hours or days making 500k+. You can't really complain when it's presented to them in the form of a pet with an AFK owner.

Sure it might not be nice, but the joy of life is diversity.

Learn. Move on. Don't make the same mistake again.

What if someone casts paralyze on you then steals walks away with your wallet?